“Searching for the feminine Divine - Friend Jones & Campbell (leaders)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Magical Steps Private Day Tours

Magical Steps Private Day Tours
Kitas Adalioglu Sit 11/E, Kusadasi 09400, Turkey
+902566125005
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 76 Activities in Kusadasi
More attraction details
Owner description: We organize customized and private Ephesus tours for cruisers and holiday-makers. You will be guided by a private professional licensed tour guide throughout the tour with a private comfortable, A/C and non-smoking vehicle. We will pick you up from Kusadasi/Izmir port or from your hotel and drop you back there at the end of the tour.With our wide range of tours, professional services, selected guides and best prices, let us make it a MAGICAL experience!
Excelsior, Minnesota, United States
“Searching for the feminine Divine - Friend Jones & Campbell (leaders)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Our 2 week pilgrimage through this beautifully rich country was spectacular because of our tour guide Dundar; his incredible wealth of knowledge and his ability to weave many strands of mythology, ancient & recent history, religious perspectives & insights, geography & geology, historical personalities, climate & agriculture, modern & ancient culture, his wonderful story-telling, his humor and his flexibility arranging alternate lunch venues on the fly made this pilgrimage an exceptionally memorable tour. We'd love to return to Turkey and tour the remainder of the country with Dundar, Natalie & Magical Steps making the arrangements for our group. Our bus drivers were respectful, friendly & helpful and all the hotel accommodations were high quality; we'd highly recommend Magical Steps to anyone!

Chicago
“Excellence in action!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I organize faith-based and interfaith pilgrimages to Spain, Morocco, Turkey and elsewhere. I worked with Magical Steps for group trips to Turkey in 2010 and 2012, and I look forward to future tours with this agency. Although I operate out of Chicago and they from Kuşadası, I found their staff to be attentive, responsive and flexible. They quickly grasped the larger purposes of our trips, listened carefully to our desired destinations, and offered reasonable guidance concerning choices, costs and additional possibilities. Our final itineraries were affordable, and all financial transactions were without error. (I paid them directly using bank-to-bank transfers, but they also have the capacity to set up individual electronic payment accounts for individual travelers.) They handled a myriad of "deviations" and last minute complications we threw at them, and in every case they did so with generosity and grace. They took a personal interest in each tour, and they monitored our satisfaction daily as we traveled from place to place. The accommodations they arranged were superb and well situated; the air, coach and taxi transportation they arranged was flawless. It was not uncommon for them to surprise us with additional opportunities - at no additional costs to us. The guides they provided to us - Behlül Dündar Satılmış and Süleyman Tıraşoğlu - are the very best among well-trained Turkish guides. They are personable, knowledgeable, and love their work. Both have an excellent command of English and our American idiom, and both were respectful of our agenda and of the diversity of interests within our groups. If there were negatives, I would share them, but I can think of none. They made my work a delight, and I am eager to begin work with them on another Turkish journey.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Wisdom Pilgrimmage..Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Magical Steps provided an amazing combination of services that FAR EXCEEDED my expectations. I generally do not like group travel especially on a trip of such importance and significance as the pilgrimmage we embarked upon. However, I would tour with Magic Steps at any opportunty. The guide was brilliant and at times quite funny. He managed the group in a way that kept us moving and yet not feeling pressured. On many group trips the guide seems like a commissioned sales person, we were not hearded to stop after stop and encouraged to shop. There were a few confusions with hotel reservations and the owners of Magical Steps were available by phone to step right in and clear up any confusion. The accommodations including the bus driver and hotels and restaraunts were all very high quality and yet not "touristy"

Magical Steps provided a high class, excellent, comfortable experience. I would recommend them to anyone.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
“Pilgrimage to Turkey, 10/8-10/20/2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great trip and pilgrimage to Turkey. Magical Steps provided excellent hotel, bus and other accommodations, and our guide, Dundar Behlul was exceptional in his knowledge and experiences. He made this pilgrimage most worthwhile and interesting. His stories and explanations and descriptions of the sites visited brought them to life and helped put them in context.

Visited October 2012
“Zeynep was fantastic, she really took her time and made sure we understand everything. My wife really loved her and so did I.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Zeynep was fantastic, she really took her time and made sure we understand everything. My wife really loved her and so did I. She was the best guide we've had!