“Gold Star” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 217 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Gold Star”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Having read the fab reviews we gave this restaurant a go...Although very busy we never felt rushed and they made us feel at home as soon as we arrived.

Starters were tasty- I had the chicken strips and my partner had magic mushrooms- I dont even like mushrooms but they were very tasty!

Mains- I went for the beef kebab- It was HUGE!! The was plenty of beef and it was tender, also chips, mash and rice..So you wont go hungry!! My partner had a traditional Turkish dish the waiter recommended which again was LOVELY!

Although we were so FULL we had to try the cheese cake and MY GOODNESS I am glad we did, by far the BEST lightest cheesecake I have ever tasted-- Better than my own and I love to bake.

Great value for money, friendly staff, lovely cocktails and even entertainment!

Thanks Golden Boys,

Jules and Craig (England)

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fuat K, Owner at Golden Boys Restaurant, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Jalues and Craig!
Thank you very much for your comment! We have been working extremely hard to earn reviews such as yours, and we really do appreciate the feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you again in our place!
Faithfully Yours,

Dublin, Ireland
“Great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Golden Boys was by far the highlight of my holiday, I've made so many great and memorable memories there, with my family and the staff, they made you feel comfortable and welcome and would stop and have a decent conversation with you, the food was outstanding, I would highly recommend the nachos :D the atmosphere was great, it's the type of place you would go to and not want to leave, it would make you look forward to dinner. You're constantly entertained, you never get bored, Thursday (Turkish night) is full of great entertainment the whole night long, which also makes you leave with more great memories, It was my birthday while I was there and they helped my family organise a small party, its a birthday I will never forget!, I can't wait to go back to Turkey next year and see them all, I look forward to it.

• Visited June 2014
Dear Jess!
Thank you very much for your kind words and your positive comments. We have been working very hard to make sure that we provide a quality guest experience, for every guest, every time. We are hoping to see you again in Golden Boys Restaurant,
Best wishes,
Donegal
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Great spot up a small side street . Great service, food and entertainment a couple of nights. Brill breakfasts too in the Morning. Will return to this place and definitely recommend to any visitor to kusadasi. They will provide transport back to your accommodation compliments of them and will also collect you if you make a reservation.

• Visited April 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We very much appreciate your positive comment and are very please to know you enjoyed your dinner in our place. We hope to nsee you again and wish you all the best.
Faithfully Yours,
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Golden!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Myself and my partner have just come back from an evening at Golden Boys.
We met Billy no Mates at our hotel, and he convinced us to try them out! So we booked a free pick up from our hotel which was hassle free.

We were taken to Golden Boys and welcomed by all of their lovely golden boys :-P each one introduced themselves to us, but were not pushy like some places we have tried on the main restaurant strip.
Each one were lovely and took the time to sit at our table and have normal conversation... Not small talk like the usual place. They really make you feel like family!

We had to stater, main And dessert.. And coffee for 19 euro. But after nacho stater and mixed kebab main... We didn't need dessert or coffee! And we were charged less for this without mentioning it. Which was lovely and very genuine of them.

We then went and looked around kusadasi for 2 hours and returned for some cocktails which were lovely... Better than the other restaurant we tried last night (which is well advertised) Planet Yucca. Golden boys is much cheaper for cocktails too.
We couldn't compare food as we had very different dishes, but we were very pleased with the food. Very cheap, very good quality!

We then got the free transport back to hotel event we wanted. If we were in Turkey for longer we would come again! Hopefully next year!

Please try this place.... The food is amazing, drinks are yummy, very cheap and good deal... But most of all, the boys are golden ;-) everyone is lovely! Thank you for making us feel at home, our "brothers from another mother" x

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fuat K, Owner at Golden Boys Restaurant, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Amy-Rose!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review and highly recommend our restaurant. We are pleased you enjoyed your visit and our place. We look forward to seeing you again next year, all the best wishes. Golden Boys Restaurant
“Best restaurant in kusadasi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Out of 14 nights I ate here most nights with 7 of my friends. Food is absolutely amazing, can't fault one thing about it. Prices are also extremely good for such top quality food. The staff are exceptional. They would go to the ends of the earth for you and they are always up for the craic. Every night in golden boys was such an enjoyable night and I will truly miss it. This was my third time in kusadasi and I can honestly say it's the best place to eat, have a drink and the craic. Thanks so much for everything lads, I'll miss ye loads and I can't wait to see ye again soon :)
Aoife :) xx

Dear Aoife!
W would like to thank you for taking the time to review and highly recommend our restaurant. We are pleased you enjoyed your visit and our place. We hope your third time in Kusadasi wont be the last. We look forward to seeing you again next year. Sincerely yours, Golden Boys Restaurant