We stayed there for 10 days and it was not a holiday to remember.
1. The most obvious problem is the water in the shower which is actually taken from the sea. So salty that you can't wash yourself.
2. All the seats by the pool are taken (a towel on the seat) before the pool is opened in the morning.
3. Most of the personnel don't speak english, including the front desk people. The food is not very tasty. Even if we had dinner included we used to go out for the dinner.
4. The most annoying thing was that we received a room which had a door to another room occupied by other tourists. You could hear them even when they whispered.
5. In 10 days the towels were changed only once, even if we let them on the floor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Ayma Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.