“Look No Further” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sezgins Boutique Pansion

You added Sezgins Boutique Pansion to your Saves list
Sezgins Boutique Pansion
1.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Aslanlar Cad. No: 44 Kusadasi Merkez, Kusadasi 09400, Turkey   |
Ranked #22 of 59 Kusadasi B&B and Inns
Mission Beach, Australia
“Look No Further”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Seriously, stop your search now and book sezgins boutiqe, if you can get in.

The room was superb, the Gardenrooftop breakfasts delicious, and location great, but it was Deniz and Mr.Sezgins amazing hospitality and advice on their beautiful city of Kusadasi that made our stay here truly great.

Seriously, book now.We stayed in Kusadasi for 3 nights and booked 2 Ensuite rooms. The rooms were nicely decorated & clean and comfortable and it had a nice and big garden with a lovely atmosphere and where you can have your meals if you wish.Swimming Pool was not open but the location and the hospitality was the best.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Turkish first
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We had a lovely one night stay on our way to Pammukkale so when we returned to Kusadasi for a couple of nights we came back here. The staff are delightful; warm and friendly and do everything they can to help you enjoy your stay. The rooms were clean and spacious and we had one with views out to Pool and Garden. The swimming pool USA good size and kept very clean and it is a few minutes walk to the main city center ,beach and port of Kusadasi. If you are visiting Ephesus it is within a good distance and easy to get there Tours can be bookble from the information desk.

Room Tip: The ones on the top floor have a good view over the city and garden
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

This is going to be an unusual review as I didn't actually stay in the hotel. I did see the public areas which are adorable. More important is an owner who truly cares about giving guests (and strangers) a great experience.

Recently while exploring and photographing the streets of Kusadasi, I found myself outside the Sezgin Hotel chatting with the owner. He noted that photography is my passion, and suggested I visit Sirencem, a small, ancient town nearby. He was going to see a friend there, and offered me a ride both ways.

Really? I was going to get into a car with a strange man and drive out of town into heaven knows where - in Turkey - - with no one knowing where I was going? Really? Yet - - I wanted to see that little town, so against my better judgment I got into the car.

My self-imposed discomfort was not alleviated when the car broke down in the center of the highway, and I was left to deal with annoyed cars wondering why I was not moving. It turned out to be a stuck gas gauge, which was solved with more gas.

On out way again I asked if we could turn around - return to Kusadasi. The fact that he was willing to do so made me more comfortable and my curiosity about the town took precedence again.

The town was incredible. I am embarrassed to say that I was unable to completely relax and so to some extent poisoned the day myself. All day I kept waiting for - - - the thing. What was it going to be?

In the end I was dropped right back at the ship with nothing more scary than a kind goodbye.

If this is the way Sezgin treats a total stranger, I know he will go above and beyond for his guests. Check it out of you are passing through Kusadasi.

Jane

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Orange Beach, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Sezgins Guesthouse is a really nice guest house were you will see another side of Kusadasi. Nice room and perfect facilities. Not far from the center.Deniz and Sezgin(mr.Flash) is a really nice host. The place to be in Kusadasi.I will suggest this place to many friends that will love it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

A small hotel in a quiet location not very far from everything.
Great service, nice and clean rooms with plenty of facilities.
The staff was great and ensured that we had a pleasant stay.
I recommend this hotel to anyone on a business trip to

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

This Place was in an unbelievable location. Just near the Port and to the local rst and shops. Everything is around - centrally located - spacious, and the price is half of other places.We stayed in the Sezgins for four nights in January 2014 and we loved our stay! Deniz is great and always ready to help and the. We were travelling with our 6 months baby and we were surprised to find a bed and a meal chair for the baby. We didn't need them but it was nice to know that our host thought about our needs.Lovley Place.

Room Tip: We can highly recommend this Place to everybody and will stay here again if we ever come back to won...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Me and my 2 other friends traveling around Turkey for 1 months, with the first 2 weeks in Kusadasi. Even though renting a apartment,I wanted to stay in a small hotel or guest house for the first few days to get local tips and insight into the city. I specifically picked the main city center based on the rave reviews on Tripadvisor and I wasn't disappointed.

The hosts (Deniz and Sezgin) warmly welcomed my friends and I into their beautiful home as if we were old friends. Booking was super easy and they were very responsive, addressing every question I had Deniz arranged for a driver for the airport transfer and he was exactly where Deniz said he would be (with my name on a sign). We arrived with no plans, but Deniz and Sezgin had already scouted some local restaurants and provided possible options, and offered to book a table for us. The place we ended up going to was only a few blocks away and it was perfect!

If you stay here, you can expect the same experience you would receive from a 5 star luxury hotel, but even better because of the little personal touches throughout the house. Every detail was thoroughly thought out -- from the customized toiletries in the bathrooms , coffee served at breakfast to the personalized breakfast service (items and time). The rooms and common areas are impeccably decorated with amazing furniture and artwork pieces, and you'll be happy to chill there or in the garden patio.

The location of Sezgins is great -- very walkable and close to many shops and restaurants in Kusadasi. We walked everywhere!

Thank you Deniz and Sezgin for our wonderful stay - Grant and I really wish you continued success because you well and truly deserve it

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Sezgins Boutique Pansion? Share your experiences!