Ok..... Message to all similar trip advisor afficionado's , Leave aside your cautious scepticism and embrace the plaudits given in previous reviews ! This B&B is EXCELLENT on so many levels e.g
1. LOCATION You are so close to the city that you can literally see from the bedroom windowroom 503! This was our first time to Kusadasi and the location was realy important to us.. Its just a few minutes walk to the nearest Restaurants Shops ect..but in any case most of the key sites are withing easy walking distance. Kusadasi is surprisingly small when it comes to scale ! More like a large village atmosphere than hectic city bustle.
2. ROOM STYLE Entering though the Small Coridor Wooden Doors Walls are so clean and very well decorated the bath room is clean and big on size.Tv Falt screen and small fridge are very easy to use if you are planing tos tay bit longer at sezgins.
4. SERVICE Deniz and Sezgin were such perfect hosts. Without promting they provided everything we needed to know about Kusadasi Ephesus and we observed that this was their style and professionalism towards all guests. Dont bother researching Restaurants , how to best get from A to B etc. just trust in their local knowledge because you will get as much local and accurate briefing as you want on arrival and throughout. We could not fault it. The service continued right to the very end as the View of Kusadasi crew arranged our final transfer back to the airport via private hire transport. The driver was spot on time , transfer was stress free and the price was no more than the standard taxi rate ! This is the perfect spot for a few days break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sezgins Boutiqe Pansion offers top quality for moderate prices. We are only 150m from the main center of Kusadasi and 200m from the waterfront and port of Kusadasi. The accommodations are fresh. Beds are comfortable, pillows are thick, and hot water is available 24 hours a day. All rooms have private baths. Many have air conditioning, all have fans and heating in winter. All rooms have private balconies. Sezgins provides free breakfast and you may request a traditional Turkish dinner served at the garden. We offer laundry service, free parking, travel library and book exchange, Wifi and free internet. Other bonuses include: free pickup from the bus station or port. All travelers are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sezgins Boutique Pansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.