“closed due to pestering” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 217 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“closed due to pestering”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

very nice to see the Zarbiters doing there job,walking to town with out being pestered,every year we have gone to Kusadasi they are in your face pestering you to eat even when they see you come out of other eating places

Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Fab fun, lovely people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Firstly these guys work soooo hard it puts me to shame and I regularly do 12 hour days.
Stayed at surmeli efes and food was not amazing there by any stretch of the imagination! Partner and I took up the charming Michael's offer of free taxi and good deal for dinner and drink. Can honestly say it was well worth the experience. Food was plentiful and a vast choice. Good honest cooking. Cocktails were wonderful with a huge selection and great offers. Did not have desert as too full from starter and main! The atmosphere was cracking and the staff make you feel welcome and homely. Had dinner and cocktails, went for a lovely shop, back for a few more cocktails then lift home as promised within 10 minutes of asking. Everything that was offered was delivered and we will most definitely return when next in town. Even after we had been Michael still went out of his way to talk to us every day.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
murphysrestaurant, Owner at Murphy's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you guys for taling the time to place a review for us on Trip Advisor it is very much appreciated by us all.

We are so glad that we helped to ensure that you had an enjoyable holıday and look forward to seeing you again soon.

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and amazing value! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Murphys is a restaurant to visit! It's great for value and being so good for value, I wondered if it the food would actually be any good and it was amazing!

Being 8 of us we got a slightly better deal but even if there wasn't its £19 for 3 courses (anything on the menu including steaks) and a transfer to and from your hotel so you can't complain! The food and steaks are lovely and well presented. Frankie is very helpful and was always happy to help us out.

We liked it so much we went there 3 times in the 10 days we were there. Definitely the place to go when your hungry and want a day/night out in kussadasi as you can wander off if you want to the shops or bar street and come back and be collected up till 3:00am. All the staff are also so friendly.
We worked out when here that you pay not even much more, just for a taxi into and home from kussadasi so for only a few more pound you may as well just go here and enjoy nice food and do what you like in Kussadasi.

Thank you so much for placing a review on Trip Advisor for us it is very much appreciated by us all.

We are glad that we were able to be part of your holiday experience

See you again soon

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Best Steaks in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Just got back from Turkey and for a change from all inclusive went to Murphy's for a night out. Got to say the food was superb, best fillet staek I have had in ages. It was a really good deal as well. Usually we paid around £12.50 to get into town from the hotel via taxi, Murphys deal was a taxi there and back, a drink, any steak you wanted plus a sweet all for £15!!!!!

Couldn't fault it, service was good, with good music being played, Got to be highly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to place a review for us on Trip Advisor it is very much appreciated.

We are glad that we were able to be part of your holiday experience and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“felt like i was being bullied”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

first of all i wanted a break from the usual hotel food so i went to Murphy's bar after i received a flyer in my hotel welcome pack from regal travel .
big mistake we ordered cheese pastry and chicken wings for starters both totally and i mean totally tasteless the 3 tiny chicken wings had no seasoning at all just bread crumbs on and the cheese pastry was basically what we call a spring roll with not much cheese and basically no flavor .next the main meal arrived which was mixed grill a little bit better than starters well accept that my chicken skewer was raw i found out after placing it in my mouth but the grilled chicken was cooked right and the piece of steak was not what i believe to be steak it was a steak but not from a bull or a cow meatballs where a joke and lamb chop was ok .then next thing some big guy called franki asked what time we wanted to go home and i said after i have eaten desert and had coffee but insisted we go on the next minibus he put on (he must of had more bookings) we didnt even get desert or coffee and he charged us £60.00 for the inconvenience and this guy is a big guy and a bit of a bully in my opinion i just said we have had no desert and he was trying to be menacing to me my partner and 10 month old baby and said if i needed to go back i had to get this bus now i should of just got the dolmus up the road for 4.25 turkish lira each and had my desert and coffee. but i will not be going back to murphy's or kusadasi after this experience .and to top it all off guess who my holiday rep was who i had to ask for my departure coach home big bully franki who said i had to wait till 3.0.clock to book my return coach .but then i met the other rep smaller guy with long hair tied back who was realy nice and booked me on my coach 5 mins after speaking to franki (this guy tried his best to ruin my holiday and be intimidating but he failed as i am just as big as him. do not know what his problem was i think he just wanted to be the only big man )( i suppose you need the money more than i do that is why you overcharged me )(maybe the next person you try to bully might not take it as well as me)as me and my partner laughed at it .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
murphysrestaurant, Owner at Murphy's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
We are very suprised to read your review on Murphys and the experience that you feel that you had.

We take on board your comments regarding the food, it is our policy to ask our customers how theır food is at each course, and will do all we can to ensure customers are happy. Unfortunatly we dont feel that you gave us that opportunity.
Frankie has been at Murphys for years now and this is the first time anything like this has been said !. Admittedly Frankie is a big chap and is normally referred to as a big softy who will go out of his way to be very helpful to his customers.
We can only apologise if any offence was felt