“Amazeballs” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 148 hotels in Kusadasi
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Amazeballs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

4th time back to Kusadasi and with our animation friends changing hotel this year we didn't know if it was going yto be as amazing as the other hotel/holiday...but it was. Was so good to see our mates again Tayfun, Ali, Kris, Kevin and Tolga again and once again didn't disappoint.....best animators in the world!! The resort is lovely. Simple bungalows but so clean and tidy...just enough room. Pool area is really good and clean and snack bar. Hotel staff are really helpful and friendly. The food is nice. The only thing I will say is that although the good is tasty and very good quality....they need to create more variety on a day to day basis but I am fussy with the cold food (salads etc) so maybe it would be better if I wasn't so fussy. Back at Christmas but not at the hotel....if it was open I would go but will be back next year defo. Definitely rec commend for a family holiday.

• Stayed September 2013
OMERHolidayResort, Guest Relations Manager at Omer Holiday Resort, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

466 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My partner and I really enjoyed our stay at the Omer Holiday resort. We had a great time. It is the perfect location and resort for a relaxing holiday.

The All Inclusive deal is great value and the food is really good and there is a large selection in the marine restaurant.

What I really enjoyed was the amount of games available, water polo, volleyball, darts and table tennis were my favourites.

The friendliness of the staff really stands out. The main staff in the marine restaurant were amazing. There was one guy, but I cannot remember his name. He was always working in the Marine restaurant, bringing drinks to our table. He told us he lives in France when he is not working at the Omer. He was so nice, friendly and would bring a smile to the face.

Also, the Animation team were great! Full credit to Kevin, Tayfun, Teo and Kris. They made our holiday really enjoyable. (Thanks to Kris for saying 'hello Ireland' at the show every night when I was the only Irish person there!)

We had great chats with Kevin and Tayfun also and it was great that they shared many stories with up.

All the staff have a great openness which is unique. They will always tell you about themselves their lives and we were so happy to make friends with them.

Another advantage is the amount of languages spoken by the staff. German, French, Dutch and English were no problem for them.

I would recommend the Omer to anybody in the UK & Ireland! If you are looking to relax while having fun, this is the place for you!

Many thanks,
Dave O'Grady & Valeria Sanches

Room Tip: Try for a seaview
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Haverhill, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Brilliant time at the omer holiday resort, great views and entertainment. Food was good really enjoyed and turkish night every thursday which is a must. The entertainment guys are at best Kevin,Teo, Tayfun and Kris, they were so much fun and always made you feel welcome by involving you in nights out etc. Big pool with water slides and always something to do whether its water sports, aqua gym, darts, shooting and so much more. Already looking to book my holiday for next year - you need to go to this hotel if visiting kusadasi.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had the best time at the Omer, the hotel was spotless and the cleaners made sure everything was clean. The pool was big and the slides were great fun. The rooms were of a very good standard and the All inclusive was great. Very good food - range from chips to salads to fresh fish to fruits to anything you can think of, the drink choices were great too.

The best thing about the Omer was the staff, they were all amazing and very friendly and defo make the hotel. The animation team FANTASTIC Teo,Tayfun ,Kevin and Kris made us feel so special and make us laugh all the time. Ahmet in the restaurant was brillaint. And at the Bar Ugur and the girls such as Ozlem were just fantastic. Cumali was also very helpful

Thank you OMER for a great holiday, if you want a guaranteed great holiday then look no further than the OMER HOLIDAY RESORT

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I had a fantastic holiday. Upgraded to superior room when checking in, waiters who locate us a table and as we walk in to the restaurant and immediately get us our drinks and friendly bar staff. As for the animation team, Kevin, tayfun, taio and Chris helped make our holiday. They are a great friendly bunch of lads. The animation shows in the evening would not be the same without Kevin guzel. All the staff are polite, friendly and can't do enough for u.

• Stayed October 2013
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Brilliant holiday had the best time and met some great people. Got there and our room had been upgraded to a superior room which was lovely. The animation team were the best teo,tayfun ,kevin and kris 4 brilliant guys who enjoy a laugh and make u feel so welcome. They even arranged a cake for my friends birthday which was really thoughtful of them. All 4 of them are a real credit to the hotel. Food was good could have been a little hotter but was nice. Pool was cold at first but once u are in its good didn't help that there was a thunder storm so the weather got cooler. I have holiday blues already but had the most fantastic time :-).

• Stayed September 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

A view month ago, I went to this hotel, and it was zo nice and clean. Everyone was so kind to me and my family. I WANT TO GO BACCK! I miss it! It is a better place them my own village! Haha. About 4 months we come back I'll promise!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Omer Holiday Resort? Share your experiences!