This is our 5th time to Turkey, each time to a different resort, but the 1st time NOT to a Kids World resort. We’re a family of 5, and Kids World cost 1.000 euro more than Hane Family Resort, and I’m still debating whether it was worth paying the lower price.
The GOOD things about this hotel are:
- Unlimited bottled water available everywhere
- Clean (cleanest public area and wc’s of the 5 resorts!, cleanest rooms)
- Animation team really did their best, for both the kids and the adults.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- Best kinderbuffet room of all 5 resorts.
- By far the best playground of all 5 resorts. They had multiple trampolines for different ages, plus a large covered (this part is great!) playground, plus some other uncovered playgrounds.
- By far the best miniclub for kids 0-3.
- Rooms are large and spacious. Though the layout is bad: from the hallway there is a bedroom with 2 twin beds (but no windows and stuffy), then comes the bathroom, and then another bedroom with windows facing a busy street.
The BAD things about this hotel are:
- Bad food, no selection, and most of it is undercooked, and made us sick. Definitely the worst food of the 5 resorts where we stayed.
- Paper-thin walls in hotel room…you can hear literally everything (conversations, bathroom noises, snoring) from neighbors on all sides and above/below. I heard the newer rooms (we stayed in room 4309, and rooms with 6xxx for example are in new section) are built better. However, the family rooms are only in the old section.
- The beach is 500 meter walk away, with only a shuttle going in the morning, and coming back at 16.00. I wouldn’t mind the walk, except you have to walk through dirty, public streets and construction sites to get there. So we would never let kids, even ages 10-12 walk to and from alone…unlike other resorts whose beaches were 500 meter away but on private land.
- Super slow and often broken wifi at reception (no wifi anywhere else)
- Also Known As:
- Primasol Hane Family Hotel Side
- Primasol Hane Family Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your PrimaSol Hane Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.