With my boyfriend we were here for one week in July 2013. The hotel was ok, the staff was really nice, the food and cocktails were delicious, typical Turkish holiday with all inclusive.
But there are some things, which should be written to inform other guests:
- the sandy beach - there are some rocks on the seabed, be careful during swimming
- the hotel is a quite big (about 200 rooms), so it means a lot of guests (mostly Russian guests)
- for these high number of guests there are not enough sunbeds on the beach, so you should fight for the sunbed. At 8 am you won't find an empty one. :-(
- The beach bar is guite small (for those number of guests), so it was always full of guests, and here the food was not so good, we founded raw meat sometimes.
- The normal restaurant (in the hotel) was also small, so sometimes we were not able to find a table during lunch or dinner time, and it was so unpleasant.
To summarize our holiday, it was okay, but we were a little bit disappointed because of the beach and its services.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Larissa Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.