We stayed for one week at the beginning of October. The start was not very good. No porter to take your luggage from the coach/taxi, you had to drag cases up steps. Reception was very busy,and to start with we had an older receptionist who was very nice, but as there was a build up and we had to wait, No glass of wine to meet and greet,whilst we were waiting. We now come to receptionist No.2. The reception is the eyes of the hotel, and this girl needed re-training. She was very rude, giving us a choice, food or room. For food we had to go from one side of the hotel to the other and eat, all within 15 mins. Impossible.We did not know our room number.either. Which ourselves and other people told her, she just got more awkward. When we reached our room, we were very disappointed, this was not the room we had paid for, so l insisted on being moved. The porter said the hotel was full and leave it until tomorrow. NO. l rang reception, and l must have got the nice receptionist, or l had a don't mess with me tone of voice, within 15 mins we had been moved, to a lovely room,with sea view which we had paid for. The holiday after this just got better by the day. The hotel is lovely, though it does take several days to get your barrings. Food is excellent, the choice is amazing, even the most fussy eater could not complain. Staff are lovely (apart from you know who),attentive and helpful. Pools, especially the adult pool,are in the most lovely settings. The beach is very nice and the sea warm. Both on the beach and by the pools, there are plenty of sun-beds, so no need to rush. The hotel, pools, bars and beach are spotless. Bar staff are aware of each guest, and really look after you.There are large fridges all over the place so you can always get cold water, and there is even an ice-cream machine, where you help yourself. Make sure you take hair shampoo and body lotion as these are not provided. Bed linen,towels and beach towels are changed every day. There is a dress code, and the staff make sure people keep to it, which is nice. Overall a very good hotel, and would we go back,definitely, but for 10 days instead of 7, as it takes 2-3 days to find your way around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed directly on the beach of Side-Kumköy and is located only at 65 km from the Antalya International Airport, and at 70 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, our hotel is indeed a paradise for couples of all ages and families with children – offering a private fine sandy beach of 150 m length and 50 m width as well as a variety of pools. An area of 50.000 sqm, whereby 27.000 sqm consists of hotel buildings and 23.000 sqm consists of garden area. The guests will find 4 floors of a main building, 5 floors of an annex building and 4 blocks with terrace rooms with a total capacity of 514 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort And Spa
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & Spa Hotel Side