“perfect relaxing holidays with SAFAK !!” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Motel   |   Misirlar Mah. Kizilot, Manavgat 07600, Turkey   |
Ranked #31 of 290 Hotels in Manavgat
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Berlin, Germany
“perfect relaxing holidays with SAFAK !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Hi,
normally I never write anything like this but with this Hotel I make an exception: SAFAK (the Hotel owner) is tying to fulfil any wishes you have. We (Father 44y and son 8y) had a really warm and personal welcome in this cosy 16 rooms Hotel directly at the beach. Food was autumn and the atmosphere too: Eating and drinking under Wood and Palms and watching the sun set during you taste fresh fish made from the grill. The Service was really really good and especially personal. My son liked the swimming pool, the food and SAFAK and his wonderful team.
The highlight until now (I am still here so we still have some days..) was a fire at the beach where a Russian girl played guitar and sung wonderful songs. We (the hotel guests) were sitting around the fire and we all felt like good friends after some wine and beer.
This hotel is very similar to the Grand Pinnaple in Jamaica which has the same concept( small and cosy and very personal / family atmosphere)
I can highly recommend this hotel (as also the Grand Pinnaple) , stars are not relevant at all !!!

Mark & Bryan (in August 2013) marknehal@gmail.com

Room Tip: ask for a sea view room on the second floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We are living in the millennium age and life is not that simple nowadays. People have to work so hard to go somewhere for holiday. I have been in many places all around the world. I always choose the small places to stay which are away from the kids and hustle bustle. This was my third time in turkey and in this region. I have never disappointed like this before.
I have stayed in this motel with my girlfriend and we were imagined that it was going to be nice time for us , but it did not. Since no comfortable chairs in the restaurant , all gritty under the tables when you having your dinner you can not feel that comfortable and clean. You open the window and see the trees which need looking after. Shortly when you wake up do not open the window because you will start the day with a bad appearance. I have had ear infection because of the freaking swimming pool. I do not know do they change water or do they have any system to clean it, or at least they can put a note near the pool that they are not cleaning the pool!! There is no fridge in the room therefore you have to buy your cold drinks from the bar all the time!! I think they are not bothered serving freezed fish while they are living next to the lovely sea. As conclusion I did not like this place I will never ever go there again!! Give you some tips choose somewhere looks clean and with better options no cracks on the wall !!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stumbled acros this when we were scouring the internet, desperate to stay somewhere in Kizilot, most of the bigger hotels were out of our price range, so after reading the great reviews we stayed here for 2 weeks, and so glad that we did, everything that I had read didn't prepare me for and absolutely amazing stay, not only was the hotel immaculate and the rooms great value for money, but Sakak and his team went above and beyond to ensure that our stay was brillant, and nothing was ever too much trouble. Thanks to all at Safak beach, will be returning!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed here with my friend for 2 weeks and what an amazing 2 weeks it was! From the friendly greeting when we arrived to the delicious food, clean, bright rooms and general ambience, it was a winner!
It is a true haven and I would highly recommend it to anyone. The rooms are spacious and clean with a lovely balcony and daily servicing for towels and bedding. The pool area is great and a nice atmosphere reins day and night. Food is delicious at the breakfast and evening buffets and also for the general menu available throughout the day. Safak and his team are friendly and welcoming and there is a lovely family feel to the place. You feel as though you are staying there as a family member rather than a paying guest at times! It was great value for money and we wouldn't hesitate to go again.

Room Tip: We were in room 24 on the first floor, it was nice on that side of the hotel as you got the sun on t...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
antalya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were very pleased to note that on our return visit to Safak's Hotel that further work around the pool area (poolside walking area made slighty wider ) has been carried out where this was possible, also the bar / eating area has much improved lighting.
Safak and his team were still of the high standard as on our previous visit, nothing to much for them if you needed help or advise on anything.
The restaurant presented food of the highest quality and if you requested anything special every effort is made to comply with your request.
This is a small but friendly hotel and you are made welcome, (sometimes the tide brings stones onto the beach) they can't really do much about that.
Keep up the good work Safak & Team

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Horsens, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I would recommend this to every one that is looking for a small and super friendly hotel.
We felt very welcome at the hotel and had a memorable stay.
There is a very good relaxed feeling about the hotel and it is very quiet.
Our stay was with half-board, (breakfast and dinner included) and it was served in a nice buffet-style in an immaculate serving area.
The meals was very nice and tasty.
In general and to keep it short: it's a wonderful hotel for both families and couples.
When we come back to this part of Turkey, we will definitely stay there again.
Thank you Safak, it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for a great time at your hotel ... I hope we meet again!
Best wishes,
Teddy and family, from Denmark.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
København, Staden Kobenhavn, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was my second time on vacation in Turkey. I understood that the most beatiful time to spend a holiday in Turkey was in September month. This got to be an unforgettable vacation for me. Safak Beach Motel is located at a relaxing and scenic spot near the beach. The hotel staff was very polite and friendly with the guests. Great place for family vacation. I will recomend this hotel with all my heart.
Nelly, from Denmark

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Safak Beach Motel? Share your experiences!