We visited the Flora Garden in October last year with Thomson. We booked a deluxe sea view room and what a great decision it was. The view from our patio doors was stunning, we were no more than 50 yards from the beach with our own little garden.
The service in all bars and restaurants was top notch. The guy in the Magnolia restaurant saved the table we liked for us every night and always made sure our glasses were full. Food was varied, hot and good quality. Wide variety of drinks available and the entertainment was low key, perfect for us as we wanted a bit of R&R.
The only thing the hotel lacks in is it's location. To get anywhere you have to get a bus, but to be honest, we only left the resort once as we were not on a sightseeing holiday anyway. The resort is nice enough to spend 10 days there without getting bored.
Overall, an absolutely wonderful holiday and would definitely come back if we were to return to Turkey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Flora Garden is a member of Thomson Couples collection. Thomson Couples collection is a collection of contemporary, adults-only hotels. Expect things like inviting pool scenes, sophisticated décor, stylish eateries and standout locations. Thomson Couples holidays are all about taking it easy and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere. The Flora Garden Beach Hotel comes with its own kilometre-long sweep of sand, which, at night, is a hotspot for loggerhead turtles. Head down here late to keep watch and, if you’re lucky, you’ll catch a glimpse of them.Just above the beach is a sea-facing swimming pool, positioned to make the most of the Mediterranean views. It’s edged by smart wooden decking and framed by sunbeds. There’s also a lawn dotted with bohemian-esque hammocks and bean bags, and shaded seating spots. A few footsteps away, you’ll find a new Zen garden. This 5,000 square-metre space comes with a tranquil waterfall and pebble pools.The hotel rooms are scattered throughout the gardens in little wooden huts. They’re really stylish, with dove-grey walls, purple curtains and king-size beds. You can pay extra for a room with a Jacuzzi®. These rooms are right near the beach and look out to sea.Food-wise, you’ve got a choice between an international buffet restaurant and 5 speciality eateries. The buffet restaurant offers al fresco seating on a terrace that looks out to sea. The à la cartes, meanwhile, serve seafood, steak, Turkish, grill and teppanyaki cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Flora Garden Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flora Garden Beach Hotel Manavgat
- Flora Garden Beach Manavgat, Turkey - Antalya Province