“Surely worth a visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 178 Hotels in Kemer
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Surely worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed there for almost two weeks but i enjoyed every day! Animation team and all the entertainment activities are what makes this hotel so special. Whether you are child or retired, you surely won't be bored here. Maybe there are more luxury hotels in Kemer, but here they will make a smile on your face! Guests are mainly from russian-speaking countries but they're polite. Interior & rooms are really clean and after midnight all hotels in area stop music, so you won't be disturbed at night. I was here for 2nd time and absolutely want to go again.

Room Tip: Tip the staff, they will be quicker
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Moss, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have been at Kemer Resort Hotel 4 times, and I love the hotel!
Next year will be my 5'th time! I have never been at a better hotel than Kemer Resort! My favorite Hotel, and I recomed this hotel to everybody.
The employees are very nice, and they take care of everybody. At the same time, the animation team are funny, and they make everybody smile! They are joking, smiling and have a lot of energi! Everything about this hotel is amazing and perfect!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Moss, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was there for the first time this year with my bestfriend and her mom. We stayed there for one week and didn't want to go home.The employees were good and accommodating. They weren't afraid to offer themselves - something I like. I could see that the animation team loved the job and they were all nice to everyone. They always smiled and tried to make us laugh. All the activities the animation team had was perfect for everyone in different age. My bestfriend have been there four times already and she will always come back and I will come back several times - so this hotel is a recommendation from both of us.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I am a bar mng in UK. I have been in Turkey several times.That was one of the best week in my life The hotel is amazing; very good location, facilities, staff,bars and restaurants. I went there alone but it felt like I was on holiday with my friends that I know them for along time. From my first step in until I check out everything was great. Especially thanks to Restaurant Head Waiter Erkan Koçyiğit, Eray Bağrıyanık, Bar Supervisor Fatih Uruç, once you talk to these guys they make you feel special, the good think is they do that for everyone. They remember all customers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one week and didn't want to go home! The Hotel was great! The food perfect! The activities with the animation team was perfect and everyone was very nice! Always smiling and they did everything to make us have a happy holiday! Really want to come back! 100% recommendations from us! Both from our 2 kids, 10 & 13 and me & my wife! The English wasn't excellent from everyone but we understood each other anyway! Love to Kemer Resort!

• Stayed July 2013
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

stayed here july 10th for 1 week with my wife,people say this is best hotel but this is the only hotel theyve stayed in kemer? the truth about hotel..rooms are nice and clean,food is ok but gets a bit boring after 4 days..reception are helpfull..location of hotel is good..entertainment is average darts,water polo and air rifle not exactly spoilt for choice..night entertainment is average,they have a white night were people are meant to dress in white reminds me of 80"s tv fantasy island..the thing what annoyed me and my wife was they charge you for going big club aura but its free!!!!!be warned man who does darts if you are single lady or have daughter aged 16 or above he will try and sweet talk you...the hotel next door orange seems much better...

Room Tip: the price you pay is good but there is better hotel next door
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

As a Brit I think this was a beautiful holiday and would rate it 10 stars if I could...I stayed in Kemer Resort with my boyfriend for 7nights and I can honestly say that the hotel made our holiday a million times better than what we was expecting. We was a little scared as Antalya is known to have a lot of Russians and most reviews show that they get all the attention and so on, however we did not feel at all out of place, uncomfortable or unwanted in any way. We met a lot of people from different countries and everyone was also pleased with Kemer Resort. The location is perfect, 10min walk from the centre, the rooms are very spacious and cleaned everyday, the pools are big and enough for everyone, likewise with the sun beds, the entertainment is just perfect with a lot of activities and different events each night especially the theatre shows which are great to watch, the food was perfect and a wide selection to choose from, service was excellent, indoor and outdoor decor is beautiful, it's a great hotel with so much to give that I could go on and on. Both me and my boyfriend had a great holiday to enjoy ourselves and relax at the same time.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone, including Brits... ignore the reviews as they have no intention of giving perfect service to only Russians, If any one says they felt they didn't get any attention its probably because they were grumpy themselves, not interested in having fun or just wanted to be difficult and annoyed that they were not centre of attention.

Would definitely go back, and a special thanks to everyone in the animation team, Bahar, Mehmet, Gizem, Batu...etc Wonderful entertainers, friendly, helpful and always there to help make it a better experience.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor with side sea view, was quiet, spacious, clean and very comfortable wit...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Barut Kemer? Share your experiences!