“Amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Oeiras, Portugal
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The steak with gorgonzola sauce is delicious and the cosmos also! And Hasan and Cuma are great persons!

Visited June 2012

• Turkish first
“Probably the best restaurant at kemer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

you should try here pepper steak, it is really delicious... i felt myself very comfortable during my time here... if you think to come to kemer, you must visit to this place for spending good time with your family or friends!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best beef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

A friend of me from sweeden has been talking about casa la luna, that i should try,Its the best beef in kemer i had ever,and friendly staff,thanx matias

Ayr, United Kingdom
“Lovely Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Myself and my partner paid a visit to this restaurant on our latest visit to Turkey in September 2012.
I must say that the service was very friendly and the food was very good, we both had Steak which was a very thick cut of meat and cooked to our liking ,it was also served with veg,rice and fries. For desert we had some Panna cotta with fresh fruit and syrup and this was also yummy.

The restaurant is in a nice location and is a great place to chill,eat and have a drink.

Only thing that I didn't find pleasant was when I went to the restaurants toilet before we left ,Never in my life have I smelled such an putrid stench in the gents toilet it was disgusting.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Malmo, Sweden
“Overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I had great expectations because of all positive recommendations. The personnel was friendly but stressed. We had to wait 50 min. for the food wich is unacceptable for a first class rest. We had lamb cutletts which were fried to hard , hard to chew and ropy. We tested 3 other restaurants and all had excellent food for a cheaper price.
Ingegerd and Sven Lagerholm