“Exquisite!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 128 Restaurants in Kas
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: An Outside view of Vati at a night time.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Exquisite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been a regular visitor to Turkey for over 25 years and have dined in many restaurants claiming to be 'upmarket'. I can honestly say that I have never had food as good as this in all the time I've been coming here.The service, atmosphere and setting ensured I returned for many meals.
Not only was the food amazing, but the presentation of each dish was like a piece of art! Their Turkish Breakfast was almost too pretty to eat! As well as being the most delightful I've ever had! If you get a chance, order that - you'll understand what I mean. And the fillet steak was one of the best I've ever had, and cooked exactly to my request.
Finally - I'm not a dessert or chocolate lover at all, but their Chocolate Souffle/Fondant tasted like something described on Master Chef!!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Turkish first
Weybridge, United Kingdom
“Great setting, fine food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Looks very upmarket set beside the new Marina. Would ordinarily have discounted it as a tourist trap but for recommendation of our rep. Lovely food and friendly atmosphere in a picturesque and serene setting. Have to say we were spoiled for choice with great dining in Kas but this was very near the top.

Visited July 2012
London
“Very well presented authentic cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Chef is excellent with inventive well cooked cuisine. A touch on the expensive side but the location is fantastic on the new marina. Staff are friendly.

Visited December 2012
Istanbul, Turkey
“Marriage Proposal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Been a Chef in Italian cuisine, it is hard to please me with the Italian food but I absolutely recommend this place for any occassions.I choose this restaurant before I traveled to Kas for my vacation with my fiancee.I was planned my proposal there.I arrange flowers and camera placed in restaurant to capture my proposal.Restaurant owner, manager and head waiter was so cooperative and I was impressed with everything they did for us.I think five isnt enough for excellent food, atmosphere, service and location.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Prices more than for those restaurants in Kas Town. We were staying in the marina and so very convenient and decided to take a chance of sampling their food. Not disappointed.

• Visited November 2012