It has been 16 years since I was last on an all inclusive holiday and was not quite sure what to expect in terms of accommodation, facilities and food. We booked Lykia World, Antalya with 4 friends on the back of a recommendation from a friend of theirs. we were not disappointed. We stayed in one of the 2 bedroom family rooms, which backed onto a shared pool. The room was lovely. Both the double and twin rooms had their own toilet and shower, with a bath and dressing room with the double. A decent size sitting room also meant you had room to relax. The complex itself is vast, but very cleverly designed. It all curves and blends into itself.
The food at the buffet could not be faulted. The choice was huge and the food was delicious. We ate in the Turkish and the Singapore restaurants on 2 occasions and whist the food was nothing to write home about, it was Ok and nice to have a change of venue. The staff were lovely. Everyone of them smiled, chatted and could not do enough to be helpful. Buying anything on the resort is very expensive, but not necessary unless you want something different or a gift to take home.
The only recommendation I would make is that a kettle and tea/coffee in the room would be a bonus as given the size of the place, a walk to get your morning cup of tea can take some time.
We used the tennis courts most days, and whilst not in their prime, they are perfectly useable. I would recommend playing first thing though as it does get very hot! We also did the stretching and the aqua gym classes which were great fun and a real laugh.
We also benefitted from giving the barman in the relax bar a generous tip early on. Were definitely given the royal treatment all week.
All in all a great holiday with great weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching along 2.5Km of Turkey's Mediterranean coast is LykiaWorld & Links Antalya where the sun, sea and architecture blend harmoniously with a unique golf experience to create Turkey's most complete destination resort. Designed by a leading Turkish architect as a contemporary interpretation of a Turkish village, LykiaWorld Antalya is a stylish and sophisticated environment where light, water and space are integrated into every aspect of the resort. Offering guests a world of experiences, LykiaWorld & Links Antalya has created brand new thrills, cultural activities and a wide variety of sporting events to keep you and the whole family as active or relaxed as you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your LykiaWorld & LinksGolf Antalya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lykiaworld & Linksgolf Antalya Hotel Antalya
- Lykiaworld And Linksgolf Antalya
- Lykiaworld Linksgolf Hotel Antalya