After been unsure about booking Turkey for our honeymoon (original was Tunisia, but we changed becuase of riot), we throughtly enjoyed ourselves. Nothing was ever any trouble for the staff and everyone was friendly. Alot of the guests while we were there, were German and Russians, of which some didn't know the meaning of been polite.
The beach which is part of the complex, is lovely and clean and plenty of sunbeds. All the swimming pools at the start of our holiday (27th April- 6th May), were cold, but they seemed to warm up from 1st May (summer season)!
We ate in the Italian restaurant and the service was friendly, but 6 courses, we struggled to eat them all. We were not advised until we arrived, that the Ala carte restaurants could only be used once within 7 days, but the Thomas Cook brouchure read as if we could use them when ever we wanted. We took the trip into Side, which is worth a visit, but it is 15euros each.
The food in the main reastaurant was varied and fresh, but if you like your puddings, get it early on, as we ate a few times after 8pm and they wasn't many to choose from.
Our room was a high floor, overlooking the golf course and sea, which was perfect to wake up to in a morning. (Much quieter side to hotel, as most of the other rooms seemed to be overlooking the pool, which did get noisey a few times)
We had a great relaxing time and would love to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching along 2.5Km of Turkey's Mediterranean coast is LykiaWorld & Links Antalya where the sun, sea and architecture blend harmoniously with a unique golf experience to create Turkey's most complete destination resort. Designed by a leading Turkish architect as a contemporary interpretation of a Turkish village, LykiaWorld Antalya is a stylish and sophisticated environment where light, water and space are integrated into every aspect of the resort. Offering guests a world of experiences, LykiaWorld & Links Antalya has created brand new thrills, cultural activities and a wide variety of sporting events to keep you and the whole family as active or relaxed as you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your LykiaWorld & LinksGolf Antalya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lykiaworld & Linksgolf Antalya Hotel Antalya
- Lykiaworld And Linksgolf Antalya
- Lykiaworld Linksgolf Hotel Antalya