“Average hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Bilem High Class Hotel

You added Bilem High Class Hotel to your Saves list
Bilem High Class Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sirinyali Mah. Eski Lara Yolu 1512 Sok. No:2 Lara, Muratpasa, Antalya 07700, Turkey   |
Ranked #89 of 226 Hotels in Antalya
Bucharest, Romania
“Average hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The hotel is situated in a quiet area. Even if we reserved rooms with sea view, we were offered rooms at the 1st floor, from where you could see the sea with difficulty. The rooms are ok, cleaned, but the furniture is old. The breakfast is average. The hotel has a private beach area. The only big problem we had was with the staff form here. It seems that all the places from the first line were “reserved” as they didn’t allowed us to sit there. We had to try 3 or 4 areas until we go the ok from the staff. The funny part is that till 4 o’clock nobody came to stay on those places. The same thing happened with the gazebo where you could play games. Too bad for the nice view of the beach area with such rude staff.

Room Tip: If you want sea view ask for hight floor!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Carnoustie, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My family and i had a few things go wrong at the start of our stay in this hotel but all were dealt with by the staff who work there lovely pool and sea area for swimming (protected but quite deep) but lovely for newcomers to try sea swim also had diving school for more adventure.The price of this place could not be beat.we all enjoyed antalya as was easy enough to get around by bus and taxis were very cheap compared to ours.the rooms were very clean but a bit tired this place was once very high class but a wee bit tired but the facilities were excellent , all in all would go back as the good outweighed the bad considerably.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed here about three months for business purposes and I can tell you that I really felt like I was at home. The location of Bilem Hotel is central and by the sea, has a wonderful popular beach, staff with smiling faces. You really don't need to look for any other places for having dinner because open buffet at hotel is great. The only thing I could tell negative about this hotel would be that the hotel needs to get renewed some parts. Especially the roof bar. Before I forget, housekeeping staff is excellent! Such nice ladies. If you come to central Antalya for any purpose you must check with this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on third floor with sea-view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great location, luxury hotel with very professional staff. I never saw such a outstanding customer service and guest oriented personnel. Since it was my first time in Turkey they've made me nostalgic since I only think about the next opportunity of returning there immediate. I didn't had the feeling that I am in another country, I felt as being at home with my family. Thanks for everything!!!

Room Tip: see view rooms of course. :)
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Usually I'm a fair guy..but the level of ( leave me alone, I'm busy), kind of "service", from the receptionist (did not remember his name), was unbelievable..We arrived around 11pm, so he was probably tired and sleepy already..he checked us in fairly fast, and he allocated us a room,( despite that fact that the hotel was almost empty), on the corner of the building, where was a work in progress..we opened the blinds, eager to see some scenery, instead, we saw a very nice and big green construction net, and a big scaffold..ok till now?..good. We opened the AC, and by the time we had a shower and preparing to hit the sack, we've noticed, that the room was actually cooler, instead of hotter..so I call the sleepy head to let him know..the answer was something that I did not understood, so I fetched my sleepers and down I went to practice my turkish, which is zero..I enquired about my problem, and the answer came, between a yawn and a deck of virtual cards from his computer, that it takes couple of hours for the AC to start warming up, due to some technobabble..I was so impressed with this guy, that, I went upstairs and found myself wondering, how some owners, allow such specimens, ruin their business..
On the other hand, the hotel looked nice..I liked the hallways..and that's about it..
Sorry guys..
You need new....well..everything..

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Newcastle upon Tyne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a week in May 2014. It didn't start too well as I had booked a twin room for myself and a friend, but they gave us a double bed. However, they provided a small single room in addition for one night, and the problem was solved the next day when we were given a twin room.

The hotel is fine - the staff are friendly and helpful, the facilities in the room are good (except strangely, the bathroom had a glass door and you really don't want to see your friend sitting on the toilet!)

The breakfasts are served in a basement dining room (still with plenty of natural light, though). The buffet was pretty much the same every day and there was a good choice, though surprisingly, not a lot of fruit and no pastries.

The hotel is next to the sea. They don't have a beach as such, but you can go down in a lift or take a long stairway down the cliffs to the sea where they have a large two-tiered structure with sunbeds, chairs and a café. You can go into the sea from here. While we were there, they were busy with renovations, so we didn't see it in the best light. Service for drinks here was pretty poor - and expensive.

The hotel is a fair distance from the city centre, but a few minutes walk brings you to a main road where you can catch a bus at the cost of 2TL. The buses are frequent and efficient and it takes about 15-20 minutes to get to the city.

We didn't eat any main meals in the hotel and there's not much choice of restaurants or cafés in the immediate vicinity, mostly kebab restaurants, which is fine, but you don't want that every night!

Nevertheless, we enjoyed our stay and I prefer this sort of hotel where there is a fairly cosmopolitan mix of clients to those that cater for European tourists.

Room Tip: Unless you want to be looking at a wall, get a room with a sea view - of course it will cost extra.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

the room given to us was on the fourthfloor facing sea with a balcony and hence ahd a beautiful view. the breakfast was included and was quite enough. for fresh orange or pommegrante juice we had to pay extra 8Tl.lucnch and dinner buffet was quite plenty in spite of the fact we are vegetarians;plznt of fresh salads, hot vegetables at elast three choices, rice , nice bread, sweets with eggas and made without eggs were available on choice. the shopping mall was at walking distance as well as sevral aprks and small waterwalls. the beach was quite way and we didnt go.excellent service and friendly people.

Room Tip: try to get fourth floor with balcony facing sea;
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Bilem High Class Hotel? Share your experiences!