“beautiful hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 228 Hotels in Antalya
Tirana, Albania
“beautiful hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

This is e very big and beautiful hotel , everything was modern and new , a lot of pools , Jacuzzi, spa and other places to stay during the day. The quality of food was good , within the expectations. The quality of services in general was very good but after the every night show you don't have many choice but only the disco bar ... ..

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Berlin, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

Was there for one week and arrived later then my room partner. Upon arrival I wasn´t even let into the hotel and they treated me like a criminal. I was used from a normal hotel that you can at least bring you luggage to the room after a long flight, meeting your room partner there and then check everyting at the reception. Not there. I had to reach my colleague over mobile and even after that they didn´t accept the condition we had with the agency and they tried to charge us more than double with always telling us that we otherwise have to wait untill the next day meaning not being able to sleep there.

After the first big stress was clarified we realized that the heating was not working. In October with 15 degrees Celsius outside and one week full of rain not very nice. They managed to switch the heater on after 3 days but then immediately stopped it again for the rest of the days. Other guests also complaint but it seemed that they wanted to save money/energy.

Only good thing I can remember about that stay was the food. But also here the service was very unfriendly and rude.

Never again!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
algeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

Nice stay in this 5 star big property in Antalya ;kids had fun with all the amenities ,plenty of pools to go around ,plenty of space ,plenty of restaurants and plenty of good quality food at all times ;nice beach and good fun ,many people of all ages ; enjoyed the day trips and excursions in the Antalya surrounding area (try boat cruises & rafting ); For a good deal, you need to book outside the hotel in the many travel agencies in the surrounding shopping malls nearby

Room Tip: pool view is best
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

From beginning I want to say that we had a fabulous stay at Fame Residence Hotel. The rooms are perfectly clean and well serviced; the rest of the hotel and grounds are also very well cared. The pools are excellent and large enough for all the tourists. We never had a problem to find a lounge and an umbrella.
The beach has blue flag, and believe me that is totally merited.
The entertainment team is nice and very active. During all day they have a lot of activities
The food is varied, very good and you can find it anywhere: in the restaurant, on the beach, at the pools.
The staff at the resort are very attentive and hard working.

All of the above made our holiday simply perfect,
In the end I will say that we had a wonderful time, in a nice place with nice people, so we’ll definitely come again in this hotel, and I’m strongly recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

First off, I think people who post here should totally identify themselves or at least prove by showing a voucher that they were indeed guests of Fame Residence. I was there between the 29th of August and the 5th of September. Eversince the first second we arrived, everything was perfect. Parking space for my minibus, bellboy took my luggage on a cart and waited for me to check in, then lead the way for us to the 4th floor. The room was beautiful, all the furniture was new and of best quality. Air conditioning was perfect and SILENT, but be advised, especially those who posted below and complained about AC, if you open a window, the AC STOPS. I find that feature very useful, because when I want to air out my room I don't need the AC. Moving on, the food in the cafeterias was awesome, varied, and very tasty. Everyday there was one or two types of marine fish. The swimming pools around the hotel are the best i'VE EVER SEEN, and I've seen quite a lot in my time. Foddbars by the pool and by the beach boasted good food, hot and fresh all the time. At night, fun shows, great entertainment, involving everyone, including kids. Wi-fi is free and easy to connect to anywhere on the grounds, swettsbar has the greatest desserts, and EVERYONE speaks english. Everyone that matters, such as bartenders and entertainers. Some housekeeping may not, but then again, who cares ? :) All in all, I repeat, the best hotel I've stayed in on any vacation. Keep up the great work !

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Basel, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay and have finally found a Hotel which considers a Single with Child equal to other guests. We had a lovely room and the Staff was always very pleasant and helpful. The pools were great and the food was good. The Hotel was very clean and there were always a lot of people making sure that everything was in order. The Massage in the SPA was great and the doctor in the Hotel very helpful. It was a very nice holiday and I can really recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed July 2011
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I was very satisfied with our stay at this Hotel. No complaines, everything was perfect. The rooms very clean, a nice warm atmospere in the lobby, the kitchen very tasty, I especially was very excited with the lots of fresh salads The Hotel is really a 5 star Hotel, with many facilities. The wellness Center was also very nice All the people working at this hotel were very friendly and ready to help on every demand. I recommend it strongly!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Fame Residence Lara & SPA? Share your experiences!