“Excellent family holiday totally spoilt” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
10% off room rate
Ranked #9 of 226 Hotels in Antalya
London, UK
“Excellent family holiday totally spoilt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We went early April, two boys and two adults, we had a great time. The variety of food was great there was always something new to taste. We tried two of the al a cartes, before arrival we were told kids were not allowed in any al a cartes but two however when we got there they were allowed. The service is excellent staff always seem to go the extra mile. The boys loved the little funfair and the candy floss we didn't use the kids club but the boys loved the mini disco in the evening. We mainly used the indoor pools as the outdoor pools were a bit cold.

We would def go again had a great time my only slight concern is the 4th bed iin our room was a sofa bed, which if my youngest was a bit older wouldn't of been comfortable, so may look to get two connecting rooms next time. Overall it was an excellent holiday with great entertainment, food and service and will be going back next year

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Falkirk, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Spent a week at the Delphin palace from 9th-16thAapril 2012. What a gorgeous hotel, totally spoilt from the minute we arrived till we left. Food and drink is available 24/7.Brill pools, a wee bit cold at Easter and the pier opened when we were there. Entertainment during the day was good with beach volleyball, darts, boccia, rifle shooting etc. Rooms large and clean with your minibar filled daily. Food was excellent with loads to pick from, I am very fussy but always found something to eat. Overall a brilliant hotel worthy of 5 stars.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I just returned from Turkey Antalya and stayed in this hotel for a week with my partner and son (3yrs old). I chose this hotel after reading all the positive feedbacks this hotel had received. I must say I couldn’t agree more, this hotel by far has given me the best service from all the holidays and hotels I’ve stayed in. No exaggeration, my son loved it so much he called it his home. I was fully inclusive so tried all the food available in the hotel. It was EXCELLENT! Very well cooked. The hotel all in all is a Family type hotel, not suited for clubbers or binge drinkers! So my advice to the clubbers would be stick to Dalaman or Bodrum.

Room service is tip top, cleanliness tip top, service tip top, food tip top, kids area tip top, indoor warm swimming pool top notch. It has its own cinema, bowling, spa, gym and all the added extra you would expect from a 5 STAR hotel. The location is very good and close to the airport, and is not far from the main town. The hotel has its own beach which is very clean and drinks bars nearly everywhere where you would expect them to be.

Most of the inhabitants of the hotel was from Germany but are really friendly and made my stay very pleasant.

I am the most pickiest person when it comes to choosing a hotel, and trust me this pick is one I’m really proud of because it lived up to all my expectations. I believe everyone who’s commenting on this hotel is entitled to their own opinion regardless of bad reviews. If you’re looking for an all-inclusive hotel for your family (with kids) then make no mistake GO DELPHIN PALACE!

Essex England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We have just returned home after spending a week at this resort. Our party consisted of two adults and two children under 4yrs old. I won't go into too much detail as a lot has already been explained and I agree with the last few posts. We had a family room on the middle floor over looking the sea which was amazing as everyday I woke up my view was the sea, this however made up for the hard beds and duvet cover which was too small for the bed.
The hotel is clean and always provides food at various locations around the hotel at different times. The service overall was very good however we was spoilt with what seemed to be our personal waiter Yilmaz Demir who was excellent and everyone else in comparison didn't seem to have the same high standards or professionalism. Maybe we are being biased however this is our personal experience.! The food on offer was good with a few choices which did repeat itself a lot during our stay and could of catered more for younger children as the choices were not so great. All in all there was something to suit most people. The hotel was not busy during our stay so we was able to enjoy the space and freedom of the facilities. Their is a fun fair which is only open for a few hours in the afternoon which is a shame but I'm guessing this is due to out of peak season. The rides are old and could be updated given the high standards for the rest of the hotel. So without going over too much what others have said this is a fantastic family holiday and we will hopefully be returning back next year.

Room Tip: Pay extra or wait and see what room you are given, basically an odd number room usually had the best...
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Our holiday in this place in general is one of our best holidays. The hotel, the service, the people is faultless. Our room was 3106 wanted to mention the cleaner but forgot her name but she cleaned our room very well. Erthan at the a la carte restaurant his service was fab,it is always different doing ur job with personal touch, ur clients feel that. Ismael our waiter at the buffet made sure we had drinks and just amazing how they work so hard. I couldn't mention all of the staff we made friends with or at least gave the best service but I can say, all the staff here work so hard, I have never seen English people work as hard as the Turkish and it is inspiring. I have already recommended this place to a lot of my friends already and i have no doubt anyone will love this place. It was a shame that the moonlight bar wasn't done yet when we were there but at least I now know. we will definitely stay at one of ur hotels again in the future. My only little flaw i have noticed is that the wifi was a bit slow but its understandable having so many using it.

Room Tip: a sea view is worth it.
Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Couldn't agree more with the last few reviews. I think the reviewer who commented about the worst food must of stayed in another hotel definitely not The Delphin Palace. The food was absolutely amazing with so much choice and never bland. The service here is top class and I would recommend for families there is a separate pool with slides etc for small children another pool for older ones with slides, 2 large pools, a quiet pool and indoor pool. There was live music in the large lounge and for us house music lovers I must also recommend the disco which is actually a small club open 23.00 to 02.00am. Great dance music. Sparkling wine they call champagne was like prosecco delicious as was the many cocktails that I sampled. Great holiday would certainly return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Just returned from a week at the palace, we stayed last year at diva and difficult to say which we preferred, loved there was an adult only pool at palace, food was excellent as was diva, no premium alcohol brands at palace but was at diva, to be fair it is still out of season till end of may which we didn't realise so not everything was open, weather was great mid 20's all week came back with a good tan which is always a bonus, also no air con as was out of season which was a pain as very warm during the night. Also we don't think the service was as good at palace as it was at diva OVERALL we would definitely go back but goin to try the delphin imperial next time. Enjoy what s not to.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Delphin Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!