“Managed to be in shape” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Titanic Beach Lara Hotel

You added Titanic Beach Lara Hotel to your Saves list
Titanic Beach Lara Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kopak Cayi Mevkii Lara, Antalya 07230, Turkey (Formerly Titanic DeLuxe Beach & Resort Hotel)   |
Ranked #13 of 227 Hotels in Antalya
Helsinki, Finland
“Managed to be in shape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

As such the building looks like a ship but is mostly standard concrete building with the continuous care. Meaning: you have to trust, it is not brand new (opened 2003).

The A La Carte option with menu was informed practically in the buffet restaurant’s entrance.

Conference facilities were traditional and practical.
Partly due to Hotel Miracles Wi-Fi solution the Wi-Fi from this hotel was weak and mostly available only at the central hall and not at the rooms.

Considering for future vacation if we will get nice flight + hotel package.

Room Tip: - Look reviews, use google map to see directions (nice "satelite picture") and send mail...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bradford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

excellent hotel very clean plenty of sunbeds no need to get up early to get some, food good plenty of choice, rooms big and clean good nights sleep when we got extra pillows mini-bar replenished daily with beer and soft drinks free air-con and safe, pools massive but were cold at this time of year there is a heated pool. entertaiment was very good had a good magic show on. plenty of places to drink have to mention esref the waiter at the solaris bar got our drinks all the time made sure our glasses were never empty thank you what a good person. the only things that have stopped me giving it a 5 rating is the outside snack bar has flies and wasps all over the place have to rush food so they don't land on it yes its outside and not hotels fault but could do with a few insect zappers placed around to try and keep them away, my main complaint is all the cats I counted 20 one morning one night they were in main restaurant and always in snack bar and they jump you on sunbeds staff just don't bother about them come on management its a 5.star hotel it cant be hygienic and tables need to be cleaned quicker other than this it would have got the 5 rating other than that its a great hotel weather was in high 20s low 30s. if management read this pass my thanks onto esref a great waiter great person, ps hotel looks stunning and they are doing all the rooms out for next summer hopefully back to see them next year thanks and hope you can sort the few problems out

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed at the the Titanic for 10 days during October. We arrived at about 10pm in the evening to be welcomed and taken to our room quickly. The room was spacious and clean with plenty storage but as we found out throughout the holiday there are so many reasons to be out of your hotel room, this just becomes an added bonus. The housekeeping staff are great, arranging my 7 year olds toys for him and keeping our room spotless, we really were impressed and the restocking of the mini bar (no extra cost) every day was great.
The hotel itself is fairly amazing. There is a wonderful spa and Turkish bath which became one of our daily routines. I booked a massage due to an on-going knot in my neck and the peaceful Mustafa corrected this for me.
Meal times are ran efficiently and the dining rooms are decorated and styled to high standard. The choice of food is endless, with most of food being cooked fresh. Home made breads, vast salads and mouth watering fruits are available. We are a non meeting eating family, my son and husband eat fish and found they were thoroughly catered for and I am a vegetarian and can honestly say I had far more choice than I normally do. The staff are helpful and attentive.
There are many bars to choose from, an amazing patisserie and a snack bar.
During the day there are 5 pools to choose from, the children's pool has a pirate ship and water slides. Wonderful for adults to, it certainly helped me forget my age. The entertainment team work hard and have plenty of activities to offer throughout the day. They are friendly without being over bearing. Being from the UK (Scotland) wasn't a problem, there aren't many other Brits but that doesn't put us up nor down and we certainly weren't ignored by the team, in-fact I feel they made a great effort with my 7 year old and he loved the attention. During the evening there is an amphitheatre which houses shockingly good shows - the two that impressed us very much were the Cirque Cuba and the Magic Show, these were fantastic and had people cheering. I must mention Erkan, he works at the Solaris bar and is a wonderful host, he engages with everyone but is a whizz with children, my little boy is fairly shy but Erkan brought him out of his shell in minutes, I don't think I've ever met a barman so suited to his role and is an absolute credit to your hotel.
Antalya is only a 20 minute cab ride away and is a beautiful city with many historic and current places of interest, the people are friendly and the marina is a great day out. Bartering is even fun and there are some great bargains to be had. We spent 2 days exploring before returning to our sun beds for swimming and fun.
We will be re-booking which is something we have never done before.

Room Tip: If you go shopping most sellers will take Sterling, Euros or Lira. Don't exchange your money is...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel as part of a conference. The hotel itself is clean, the rooms are extremely spacious and the beach and facilities from what I saw looked fine. I felt that the hotel was very spread out and had no flow, the mass catering approach really felt unwelcoming and although at first site it seemed there was choice, the lunches and dinners seemed the same every day. Staff were friendly but if you didn't speak Turkish then you did struggle with getting the most basic help (I ask directions from 2 members of staff and both could not help me because of language issues). I have stayed at other hotels in Antalya I would recommend more than this one.

Room Tip: Keep to rooms near the main lift shaft if you want internet connection
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
bucks
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

stayed one week at this hotel.As far as the hotel is concerned we have no complaints.Our room was comfortable with a/c,safe,'fridge and ample storage.All the main areas of the hotel were kept immaculate at all times,cleaners were on duty at all times.The restaraunts,snack bars and bars had a range of meals,snacks and beverages that could not be faulted,being all inclusive it was possible to have meals snacks or drinks 20 hours a day.Also room service was on hand 24 hours a day.
My biggest complaint however is about the waiters bar staff and entertainment team.Because the majority of guests were German they only ever spoke to us in German,when it became clear we were not,and did not speak the language we were in the main ignored,especially by the entertainment team.We soon felt isolated and found it difficult to know what was happening and when.Due to this I do not think we would consider returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: rooms at the front have a sea view but are much more expensive.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Isle of Man
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Our 2nd stay in this hotel! Can't fault it really! They are upgrading it all the time! Nice new restaurant this year. Entertainment team work hard all day. Food is great, loads of choice. No problems getting a sun bed. Beach towels provided. Only downside is that you have to pay for internet which is quite expensive. Definitely will go back and recommend to friends

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Minehead, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

we had a fantastic 10 days In this beautiful hotel. the staff are so polite and friendly and cannot due enough for you. the food is outstanding and drinks too. There is nothing about this hotel that I could criticise, I could not fault any of it!! thank you for a brilliant time , we will be back!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
TitanicBeachLara, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Rosie M,

Thanks for the feedback on your stay with us. Every compliment about our services gets passed directly to related departments. It is always motivating to know that our guests recognize the care the staff put into their work! Thanks for having stayed with us, and we hope that you will return one day. If ever I can provide any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel.

Hediye Çete

Been to Titanic Beach Lara Hotel? Share your experiences!