This hotel has everything you need to keep the kids busy, we were mainly by the poolside as the swirly slide proved to be the hit. Our room was more like 4 star and in need to be redecorated, but it was facing outside of the complex, hence it was quiet and also comfortable and clean (if facing the poolside it might be more noisy in the evening with all the entertainment going on). The food on offer was amazing, it was hard not to overindulge at every meal! Snacks were also available all day.
The staff were friendly and helpful. We didn't use the sauna or spa as preferred being outdoors but the indoor pool looked fine and the fitness centre was quite big. The guests were mainly from Germany, Russia or Turkey with other Europeans in the mix.
One downside was the location very far from the city, it takes 30 minutes one way in a sweaty and busy bus. It was not easy to find the way back either (one way traffic systems, no bus numbers at bus stops, etc.), but that's another story and not the hotel's fault. The hotel would benefit in having a shuttle service to town, even chargable would be ok.
I would highly recommend this hotel to families, couples, weddings or business (the meeting rooms looked fine too).
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Hotel Antalya
- Porto Bello Hotel Resort And Spa
- Porto Bello Hotel
- Porto Bello Antalya
- Porto Bello Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porto Bello Hotel is located at the Konyaalti Beach which is one of the longest stretch of beaches in the Mediterranean region,at the skirts of the "Beydaglari" Mountains, and only 8 km. away from the city center, a very popular area of Antalya. The comfortable rooms that are decorated with utmost care have both Sea and Mountain View. There are 8 Senior Suites, 28 Junior Suites, 28 Family rooms, 3 Handicapped rooms and 279 Standard rooms totaling up to 346 rooms. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor. The indoor pool is heated; the outdoor pool is 1500 sqm, and the indoor pool is 100 sqm. The Chaise Lounges, umbrellas and towels are free of charge. In the Children's Club, special programs are provided for children between the ages of 05 - 12. The beach has pebbly characteristics, and is connected to the hotel by a special tube passageway. The beach is 150 m long and 50 m wide. Palm Restaurant (main), A'la Carte Restauranta, Beach Bar, Sailor Bar, Cafe Porto, Vitamin Bar and Disco. Live music, 2 illuminated Tennis Courts, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis are available. A unique experience to relax and regerate... The Porto Bello Spa Center welcomes you with variety of relaxing and revitalizing treatments, such as aqua gym, hydrotherapy, balneo, peeling, skin care and local slimming, sauna, massage and Turkish bath... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.