“Amazing Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 230 Hotels in Antalya
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Amazing Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Traveled here in April 2014 with my 3 children and my parents. What a fab hotel, food, hotel, drinks staff, facilities each and everyone deserve their 5 star. I have visited 2 stone group hotels now and they are both fab. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Excellent hotel. Lovely grounds, lovely staff, lovely food.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Paisley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Very clean hotel and only 12 minute transfer time from Antalya Airports

The rooms are large and equipped with tv and fridge with beer and soft drinks

The bars are plentiful and the staff are very attentative

The grounds are well kept as are the swimming areas and the beach is well looked after

The food is excellent and they have six lifts which cater well for the residents

The spa area is excellent value

This is the third time in Larra beach at different hotels however I would have no hesitation in returning to the Riyal Wings as it is great value for money and you will not be disappointed

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dundee, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

3 of us went to this hotel last week. It is very impressive, lots of space and plenty of places to hide away if you wish privacy in this very large hotel. The grounds are truly lovely and beautifully laid out. Staff are very friendly and very helpful. There is a great variety of food for every meal both hot and cold of very high standard and well displayed. We had a duplex room which consists of a twin bedded room and full bathroom and up an internal staircase on a mezzazine floor is a double bed and a shower room. There is a TV in the twinbedded room but there are not 3 chairs! The balcony is very small especially for 3 but it was not warm enough to sit out anyway! I have tried to explain the room as I found the Thomas Cook description very confusing! The hotel is quite far out and takes over an hour in the bus to go into Antalya so entertainment is mainly in the hotel but there is plenty to do within the complex.
I would not go back simply because of the location as it is a very very nice hotel.

Room Tip: free wifi in hotel lobby, indoor pool quite cold ask for seaview, quieter rooms.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Cannot fault this hotel! Had an amazing time even though it was out of season.
Staff were great and always attentive, bringing over drinks the second you put your glass down.
There was one really lovely waiter called Abraham, he was fantastic! We had the whirlpool suite and I'm so glad we did, it was amazing. Huge rooms, two balconies, two bathrooms and obviously a jucuzi :-)

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel is very impressive. Beautiful, clean decor. Nice big buffet with a great variety of food. We've just come back and it was the off season so most things were closed. I don't think we got to experience this hotel to it's full potential as it seems most things are based outdoors but the food was lovely.

A bit of constructive criticism though as it is a 5 star hotel. Firstly the cocktails weren't great. Made with cheapish alcohol. They had an extensive cocktail menu but didn't seem to know how to make any of them properly. And things like Jack Daniels were charged as extra which shouldn't be the case in a 5 star hotel. Champagne wasn't great either

Also, there weren't any robes in the rooms. You have to put down 20 euros deposit and pay 1 euro per day for which you want the robe. I've been to 3 star hotels that provide robes in the rooms! The rooms themselves are comfy but a tad dated compared to the grandeur of the rest of the hotel.

Location is good though. Great mall over the road and the absolute best part of our stay was the Turkish food tent at the end of the grounds which made the most phenomenal Turkish pizza.

I would recommend this hotel though especially in the summer as the outdoor facilities are great and plenty to do for children. Entertainment and staff were also great.

Stayed March 2015
Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Got an amazing deal on this hotel, and I am very pleased that we went, I personally loved it and so did my boyfriend.

The hotel I cannot fault, it is stunning.
Firstly I will start with the location being only 15 minutes from antalya airport but yet far away enough not to be disturbed by low flying planes all day.
When I arrived at the hotel and checked in I was also impressed, quick service and stunning interior at reception.
We then went to our room and our luggage was sent to is within minutes.
The rooms are lovely, the room we stayed in was modern, and immaculately clean, they had slippers and other essentials in there, it also had a mini bar that was filled up daily at no extra cost, also a couple of English speaking TV channels which is nice to pop on while getting ready for your evening meal.

The main restaurant was a buffet style restaurant, they had the largest selection of food I have ever come across in comparison to any other all inclusive resort I have stayed in before, and although the quantity of food was large it didn't lack quality, the food was really really good!
When we were there they had some a la carte restaurants open however I understand that this is at a small extra charge (I personally didn't feel the need to try them as the food was so good anyway) if I had stayed longer then 7 days I probably would have.
I also really liked that every evening was a different theme to the food, Mexican, fish, Turkish, Chinese etc...this was good as the food varied, although if you didn't like the theme they still catered for you as well.
Drinks were good quality as well, they had branded alcohol you might have to ask for it but they would give it, and at no extra charge.
The cocktails were great too with a huge selection.
What I liked about this hotel was that what ever you wanted at anytime of day or night you could have, nothing was too much for them.
Service was also spot on, in restaurants and bars.

Being blonde I have found it quite frustrating in turkey before as the men can be a little bit too much however in this hotel I did not find this at all, it was professional, I felt comfortable at all times.

The outdoor pool areas were lovely to sit around and we had nice weather however far too cold to use in early March, however they had a lovely indoor pool that I used and the jacuzzis, steam room and sauna were all free to use, which was really relaxing.

We walked to the beach but as it was out of season it wasn't all set up with many loungers etc, however there were a few and a bar there too.

Outside the hotel in Lara beach there isn't much going on, don't expect restaurants and bars as all the hotels along this strip are large all inclusive resorts so their is no need for restaurants, there is shops there selling fake goods and Turkish gifts however I found them to be very over priced and not much worth buying.

My favourite part of the hotel was the Turkish tent open between 12-4 near the beach where you can get flat breads and pancakes, this is all made in front of you and it is delicious.
The worst part of the holiday was the entertainment it was only for an hour each night however in peak season I'm sure it is of better quality and lasts longer

A few tips

Ensure you get a room facing the beach and pool and mountains (the view is stunning)

Take euros not Turkish lira as everywhere likes euros and pounds, however they do also take lira (very confusing) however you won't need much as the resort is fab

Some other people commented on wifi, I was able to connect to wifi by the pool and in my room and it worked really well, I wasn't charged any extra.

Book this hotel if you are looking for a relaxing break in beautiful surroundings.

I will 100% be returning here the same time next year

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Came here with my husband 4 our anniversary it is a amazing hotel food and drink is out of this world that you will probably put that few extra pounds on as you just want to try everything so much variety of food is offered..bar and patisserie open till late..There is a tent near beach they do fresh turkish bread with mince or vegetables it's so yummy eatting that whilst sat on the beach..

We went to explore local across the road is a bus stop to local terracity shopping mall about 25 mins on the bus costs 2 lira each person well worth checking out..and on Saturday there is a market just past terracity shopping mall about 3 4 mins on bus but if you ask locals or bus driver they can advise.. overall great hotel food the weather's been great can't complain felt like royals. We also went to kelici another town this was just over 1 hour on the bus..but nice little town small high street and some side street stalls..although much preferred the Saturday market better bargains

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Royal Wings Hotel? Share your experiences!