All in all this is truly a fabulous hotel! The gardens are lush, pools large and generous, and it is a place that takes the all inclusive concept seriously. If you are looking for a place to relax and not have to worry about a thing (we were on our honeymoon and this was important to us) then this is your place!
- The pools are stunning, as are the grounds in general
- some a la carte restaurants are included for variety, the ones that are not (such as the Italian- a highlight of our trip!) are more than worth it.
- all inclusive means all inclusive- the minibar is stocked daily and does not cost extra, there are plenty of pool bars, a snack bar, and best of all- a coffee shop! You can order a cappuccino and sit on a couch and chill never once worrying about having money on you! The staff does not act as if it required tips and we honestly had no money on us to tip if we wanted to! There were many instances where we wanted to though and it was frustrating that the hotel had no cash machine. Be aware of this!
-The hotel is proud of it's food and does lots of creative things. There was a hot potato bar, barbecue, hot Turkish donuts bars, and the best was a stand where a lady was rolling out fresh dough and grilling it in this round plate.. It it hard to describe but it was delicious! We kept eating it!
- there is wifi do know you need to hang out by the lobby to have wifi
- there is a juice bar where Emra will take excellent care of you and serve you fresh juice! It is fabulous!
- The food was really very good and fun!
- The entertainment was pretty good! Especially dancing by the pool in the evening with a love band! I wish that happened before Friday of our stay too! It was really fun!
- This is not a five star hotel. The carpets on our floor were downright filthy in the hallways. A five star hotel pays more attention to detail.
- the rooms are not very big or nice. Very basic. We were supposedly given an extra nice room because it was our honeymoon. We were left wondering what the nice room that we had already booked would be like! We were expecting something nicer, bigger, and a bit more luxurious. It was ok though.
- the cocktails in the bar in the lobby were awful. There is an abundance of alcohol but it is very cheap, like drinking juice with rubbing alcohol from the pharmacy. Beer is fine but I advice against anything else.
- Anyone watching their weight should not bother. There is a corner with "diet" food but it is a disaster! The food was neither healthy nor diet. I would suggest the following to improve:
* brown (natural) rice instead of white rice- white rice metabolizes in the body like sugar- pointless!
* desserts sweetened with honey (how fantastic would a whole wheat baklava be?!) instead of sweeteners or little sugar.
* whole wheat flour should be more of an option! In many cases!
*more interesting things. The diet food was very boring. I felt the chefs were not living up to their potential!
* more salad dressing options and more nuts and seeds in the salad bar so that someone is able to make a meal of it.
- The indoor pool was not heated. This was quite a disappointment as the weather was not warm enough in October to swim outside. If the hotel is still open during colder seasons- they really should heat pools!
Overall my husband and I were in agreement that we would return but during a warmer month when the outdoor recreation can really be enjoyed! Our last day was sunny and lying out by the pool was heavenly!
I do hope the hotel takes to heart my suggestions for healthier food! It was very hard to not have many healthy options for a whole week!
- Also Known As:
- Ic Green Palace Hotel Antalya
- Ic Green Palace Antalya
- Ic Green Palace Hotel
- Green Palace
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your IC Green Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.