“YOU MAKE YOUR HOLIDAY.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Miracle Resort Hotel

You added Miracle Resort Hotel to your Saves list
Miracle Resort Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Guzeloba, Yasar Sobutay Street No:34 Lara, Antalya 07230, Turkey   |
Ranked #40 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
Durham, United Kingdom
“YOU MAKE YOUR HOLIDAY.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I agree with the Europeans comments, alot of them, very rude and very catered for. However if you look for fault with anything chances are you will find it.
We were put on a floor which I requested to be moved they did this right away. The Staff apart from maybe 1 were always polite,helpful and work extremely hard.
Food was an interesting experience, we never went hungry and tried things we wouldnt normally.
The Hotel cannot be blamed for other rude customers, it's clear that some nationalities need a simple lesson in Manners something which I pride myself and family on.
Would go back.

Room Tip: Stay away from high floors if you struggle with heights.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
miracle2015, Manager at Miracle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, January 27, 2015

Family Miracle Resort Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Plovdiv
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was one of my favorite hotel in Lara,Antalya and was looking forward to go again,but unfortunately my third time there was one very big disappointment !!!!!!:(((((((((((
People at the reception desk have not changed at all ( after my recommendations from last year to smile and welcome you and learn the international language which is English.) I am aware that this hotel is catering to more Russian,German and Dutch people,but they are loosing a lot of other countries who speak English.I was planing to bring some friends from USA ,but after my experience this year I am not going to put them trough the pain to find out some one who would be able to understand and help them.

The best thing that happened was that I was fortunate to get one great room 2649 on the 6th floor,which was very specious,large terrace and a great sea view.The cleaning lady was great and making my stay welcome and enjoyable.,every day a fresh towels,and one day I walked into the room to see some rose peddles on my big bed.Thank you !!!!!! The cleaning crew deserves a lot of gratitude ! Job well done !!!!!

Unfortunately, again at night the next door hotel Titanic which was full of Russians had a laud music from 10.00pm until 2.00am. The weather was great and one did not need to have the air condition on at night ,because you can have the doors opened and feel the cool breeze from the sea. I did try to speak to reception desk if they can call the hotel Titanic and see if they can low the volume ,but the answer was :" No we can not do that ". I have no problem people to enjoy their vacation by going to disco's and drinking until wee hours,but there are other people who like to enjoy some peace and quite. No respect ......so sad......

Now about the main restaurant where most of the guest are sitting down for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Food was great as usual,one exception not a lot of sea food,maybe because of the season last week of September?????
Also the new waiters did not speak English and were rude ,but there was Zakeria Gijmus from last year and he was so nice and helpful. Thank you.!!!

For two nights I made a reservations for the Italian restaurant where I had the most delicious and well presented Italian high class cuisine. My compliments to the chef Mr Bekir and the waiters Deniz Keickau and Ibrahim Ari who made my evening great. Thank you for your professional and kind way . Both waiters spoke English and made me feel very comfortable.I do recommend it if you are a guest !!!!! Great wine from Chili too.It is worth the 30 Euro.

The hotel has one of the best Turkish baths ( hamam ) and great people who will give you a massage that will make you feel like a million dollars,so just make the reservation and go enjoy the experience !!!

There is a very large pool area,but I preferred the beach where one can enjoy Mother nature.Last year you can have one umbrella and two chairs,but this year you feel like a sardine ( one umbrella and four chairs ?????) no place to walk to get to the sea.The hotel gives you a small booklet when you check in with all the rules regarding the beach and pool area. Unfortunately, a lot of the guest from Holland were coming very early in the morning and taking a number of chairs in the front row putting their towels and coming back after 9.00am or 10.00 am leaving others to suffer ......how rude ..........
I would like to say thank you to the person at the toilet by the beach area who kept the place clean and smelling fresh.:))))))))

The gardens and landscape are kept so nice and walking makes you feel great to enjoy the beauty of flowers and trees.
Also if you are a guest you should stop by the photo shop located by the pool area ,where you will find very professional and friendly photographers who can take the best pictures of you and your families . Thank you Alex, Osman and Carlos ! You are a good friends and I will keep you posted with my travels.

I am sharing the good and positive things this hotel has to offer,but I am ready to make some changes and go to a different locations where is more quite and one can enjoy the tranquility and wonder of nature.

Management needs to evaluate and make improvements in the language area, because you will loose all the English speaking guest who will go to another location.! Wishing you a good season !

Room Tip: If you want peace and quiet ask for it. You may not have a view to the sea, but you can have a plea...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel with nice personals fantastic park and beach. The all inclusive was great also the restaurant s in the garden. The transferbus front of the hotels to the city, but the bazars at the horels also goid but littke expensiver than in the town center.

• Stayed October 2012

Gothenburg, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We were a family group of 13 people and we did enjoy our 7 days stay at Miracle Resort. The Hotel was amazing! Fantastic food. A lot of choices. Drinks were lokal but good enough. Great fasilities. Pools were big and nice. Much better than pictures. Nightclub! Nice Dj! It was fun. The rooms were really nice, very big ans had nice views. The Hotel was truly much better than the neighbours! I looked at all the Hotels in Lara and read most of the reviews and when we got there I was really happy and surprised cause we made a good choice!
I would highly recommend you this resort. It's a place for everyone at every age. In our group there were different ages from 17 to 77, and everybody loved the Hotel.
The only thing that I can complain was entertainment group. They could be much better and made the shows more intresting!
I think I saw this complain in the most of the hotel reviews in Antalya: Information desk is really poor and It was ! But we did not have problem. Do'nt wait to get the info just discover the hotel ... It's really big! A lot of things may be there and you don't see until the last day.
Book it now!

• Stayed August 2013

Bucharest, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went here 2 years ago, with family (1 child, 11 years old - free of charge AI), for 10 day. Nearby Antalya (easy acces to visit Antalaya Town - Bazar with local bus -front to the hotel). Very clean room and amenities, large variety of food for all guest. Verry taste fresh made local meal (dry pies with crumble meat or cheese) and salads bar. Entairtement every night with a varied program. !!SeaView rooms it is not mean to PoolView rooms!! Necessary try "the dish of the day"!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my 3 year old son and my mom for a week from 1st of august. We booked with thomson, the flight and the short transfer from airport was very good.
Food was excellent, we were spoilt for choice, entertainment was very good. The rooms were really clean and the staff were very nice. As it has been mentioned here before the Turkish are very child friendly. My son is dairy intolerant and we could not be confident in his options for breakfast. We have been advised by thomson rep to speak to guest relations manager who warned the kitchen manager about our allergy issue and the restaurant manager offered us to cook something special for my little boy!

• Stayed August 2013
miracle2015, Manager at Miracle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2015

Bran, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Went here for 1 week in may 2013 with my husband and doughters 5 and 3. The room was clean,as well a the entire hotel. The food was good, not as great as I knew it cold be (I have been before in Turkey and the food was excclent)... but enough :))) As others said before e, it was verry annoying that they would turn the a/c off to get us out of the restaurant! Also the waiters were rather irritating as many did not speak english. I especcialy loved the turkeysh night on the restaurant!!! It was a great guy who gave icecream to children and made fun of them, made us laugh!!! Oh, and you have to try the traditional pies that a lady bakes them in front of you!!! The shows in the evening were great, as in one night we had The Alladin musical - my daughters loved it - and even an accrobat band from Russia... In conclusion, we had a great hollyday, with no big expectations!!!

Room Tip: Give a tip to the man in the reception :)))
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Family Miracle Resort Hotel

Been to Miracle Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!