We took a standard double room, had a bed for two and demanded another big bed for our 2 year old infant which was quite ok but took much from the room due to its size..
The hotel in s a bid old but everything works perfect. Having stayed for 4 nights, we profited from the Italian and greek a la carte restaurants, from which the Greek restaurant was incredible with its service, food and live music.
Also the water slides are very enterrtaining, but they are open just 4hours a day.. On the other hand, there is a closed pool which was amazing for our child who stayed the whole day there and ran between the pool and jacuzzi.. The beach is clean but the sand is not very fine..
The kitchen was quite good with the food quality and variety.
I'd highly recommend this hotel, and we plan to visit it again in September...
- Also Known As:
- World Of Wonders Kremlin Palace Hotel Antalya
- World Of Wonders Kremlin Palace Hotel
- Kremlin Palace
- Kremlin Hotel
- Kremlin Palace Turkey
- Kremlin Hotel Antalya
- Kremlin Palace Antalya
- Kremlin Palace Hotel
- Kremlin Antalya
- Kremlin Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have built the WOW Kremlin Palace in Antalya in accordance with the original so that you do not have to travel thousands of kilometers to see it, and so that you can explore this structure which is the residence of the Russian Tsars here. You will begin your holiday at the "Resurrection Gate" at the entrance to Kremlin Square, and will return as if you have been reborn. We invite all of you to this holiday resort which has come out of fairytales - the unique Kremlin Palace where the splendour of the architecture combines with the tranaquility of your holiday. Our resort is 20 km from Antalya Airport and 17 km from the center of Antalya Lara. Free Services: Welcome cocktail, foods & local and standard imported drinks, mini bar, safety deposit box (in rooms), fitness center, Turkish Bath, sauna, squash, pugy club (mini club), internet cafe, daytime sporting activities & night time shows, 30 minute group tennis lessons, tennis rackets, catamaran, windurfing and sailing (all require certificates), canoing, first trial dive at the swimming pool, towels, sombreros and chaise longues, hammocks and cushions, wireless internet access from the lobby. Services Subject to a Fee: Room Service (24 hours), special wine menus at the A la carte restaurants, premium alcoholic drinks, Sushi Restaurant, Mangal Park, El Sombrero estaurant, La Gondola Restaurant, doctor, nurse, massage, beauty center, hairdresser, tennis school, tennis court lighting, mini football and basketball pitches lighting, sailing school, diving school, laundrette & dry cleaning (ironing), babysitter, telephone & fax, motorised water sports, the pavillions (specially equipped private relaxation areas on the beach), bowling, Pay TV, internet access in the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your World of Wonders Kremlin Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.