This is a recent review! This was the best holiday we have ever been on. The staff are poliet and would much rather choose to serve the english over the russians. People have written reviews saying how rude the russians are but when booking this holiday it states very obvisouly that this IS A RUSSIAN HOTEL! We also went to this hotel last year and becasue it was so good er decied to go back this year.
As a family we enjoyed all of the activites, we went on the WOW speed boat which is great it can give you a chance to see all the little fish. There is such a selection of food and so many different al a carte restraunts your never stuck for choice. We went to the the italian restraunt and the mexican. The service was like clockwork you couldn't fault it.
All in all this is an amazing hotel with some many things to do. 10/10
Just to also say the mini bar was filled up everyday, but if you did have say a bottle of water in there they wouldn't give you another one which is understandable.
- Also Known As:
- World Of Wonders Kremlin Palace Hotel Antalya
- World Of Wonders Kremlin Palace Hotel
- Kremlin Palace
- Kremlin Hotel
- Kremlin Palace Turkey
- Kremlin Hotel Antalya
- Kremlin Palace Antalya
- Kremlin Palace Hotel
- Kremlin Antalya
- Kremlin Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have built the WOW Kremlin Palace in Antalya in accordance with the original so that you do not have to travel thousands of kilometers to see it, and so that you can explore this structure which is the residence of the Russian Tsars here. You will begin your holiday at the "Resurrection Gate" at the entrance to Kremlin Square, and will return as if you have been reborn. We invite all of you to this holiday resort which has come out of fairytales - the unique Kremlin Palace where the splendour of the architecture combines with the tranaquility of your holiday. Our resort is 20 km from Antalya Airport and 17 km from the center of Antalya Lara. Free Services: Welcome cocktail, foods & local and standard imported drinks, mini bar, safety deposit box (in rooms), fitness center, Turkish Bath, sauna, squash, pugy club (mini club), internet cafe, daytime sporting activities & night time shows, 30 minute group tennis lessons, tennis rackets, catamaran, windurfing and sailing (all require certificates), canoing, first trial dive at the swimming pool, towels, sombreros and chaise longues, hammocks and cushions, wireless internet access from the lobby. Services Subject to a Fee: Room Service (24 hours), special wine menus at the A la carte restaurants, premium alcoholic drinks, Sushi Restaurant, Mangal Park, El Sombrero estaurant, La Gondola Restaurant, doctor, nurse, massage, beauty center, hairdresser, tennis school, tennis court lighting, mini football and basketball pitches lighting, sailing school, diving school, laundrette & dry cleaning (ironing), babysitter, telephone & fax, motorised water sports, the pavillions (specially equipped private relaxation areas on the beach), bowling, Pay TV, internet access in the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your World of Wonders Kremlin Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.