“Absolutely killer cable park and great staff” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 144 things to do in Antalya
Penarth, Wales, United Kingdom
“Absolutely killer cable park and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This was my first time to Hipnotics, but it definitely won't be my last. Super easy going and friendly staff, huge nutritious meals three times a day, and a great cable.

Many of the guys I ride with have been out there multiple times, and I'm told it just keeps getting better. Two lakes meant our beginners got the space and coaching they needed on a slower cable, while the rest of us barely had to queue for the main cable. The features are solid, well maintained, and largely unique, with a lot of different options. They're just really good customs of the stock features of most cable parks, which is ideal for progression.

The dock operators were great, really approachable and friendly, you can tell they have a blast doing their job. We'll be back next year, cheers guys and thanks for such a good time!

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Southampton
“STILL the best in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

2 years later and I'm back and its still the best in the world.

World class facilities, great staff, great food, great people, great wakeboarding. The best.

Visited July 2014
“Beginner to Pro (Kind of)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Having come here at the beginning of the week unable to wakeboard, the guys here have me up, on my feet and fully around the cable - amazing! The atmosphere and friendliness of the staff here and everyone is always up for a laugh. They've accommodated for everything we could need for the trip, three meals a day and a cashless tag system, meaning I don't have to have cash on me all the time to get a drink. Truly amazing time!

Highly recommend coming and staying here for a great chilled out week.

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
“Paradise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

HipNotics is the best place I've been in years! The quality of the cable, the staff and the accommodation is second to none - then there's the food; cooked on-site, every day, fresh and always top quality - perfect to fuel your week's riding!

Can't commend the manager enough for accommodating for our every need and making my several holidays here over the years most memorable!

Moscow
“Best place ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I'm really in love with this place! It's a paradise for wakeboarding and water skiing, and u will love it no matter if it's your first time in water sports or you are Pro!