FIRST OF ALL, I LOVED this hotel! The service, the food, the enviroment was so good! all the employees was very VERY nice. we were 4 girls between the age of 16 and 19, we also traveled with our families, 3 families.
trust me, the hotel was very clean, very local, the food was SO DAMN good! and we met allot of people down there. even cute guyes! three of them came from france, havent heard of them yet........
anyways, the disco at the hotel wasnt that good....but thats not the employees fault, thats "OUR" fault.....if we want it to be cool, we must make it cool.
AT the end, i didnt want to go home....two reasons, ITS COLD in Norway, and two.....i hate flights!!!!!!!:(
if you think its not many photos here, go to my blog and see our pictures that we took over there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Sealife Family Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive