“VERY NICE PLACE FOR ALL OF MY FAMILY” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sealife Family Resort

You added Sealife Family Resort to your Saves list
Sealife Family Resort
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Konyaalti Sahil Serdi, Antalya 07070, Turkey   |
Ranked #33 of 231 Hotels in Antalya
TEHRAN-IRAN
“VERY NICE PLACE FOR ALL OF MY FAMILY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

the best place for a wonderful vacation and happy hours with family. i enjoyed the bar, pool , snak bar and pool bar , there was a good barman whose name is " Osman" and he made me very happy with their mixed drink " koktail that made with some dif. alcohol drinks ". i love him and thanks to every other staf.
i say to every one and all of my friends that go to sea life and find it the best hotel with the best food and relaxaition.
sea life is little but very friendly and lovely place for all family
Bye
Peiman.Rajabi@gmail.com

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Karachi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2010

I visited Sea Life last july with my wife. Since Antaliya was our last stop over after istanbul and bursa, we were looking forward to a relaxing time and sleep which we couldn't get becasue the airconditoning goes off in the morning and then it remains off till 4 in the evening. I am sure that most people come to sea life becasue its right infront of the beautiful beach but for someone who wants to stay in the hotel during a hot weather in july air conditioning should be on throughout the day. other than that its a great hotel, good food and really nice location.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

was on holiday with husband, and two friends, when arrived at hotel, they could not give us two rooms together, they could only give us one on the first floor, and one on the five, i said that did not suit us, so we were given the ROYAL SUITE, it was lovely, the full holiday was 100% from the cleaners, to the management, i have recommended it to all my friends since i have been home, i will be back.

Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

I am just back today from Antalya, we where 4 families with children totally 14 person, children age from 3 up to 14 years, we all are happy that have holidays in SEA LIFE hotel. Usually I am staying in Marriott in all countries, but this hotel really excelent for holidays, food and rinks are perfect, rooms are clean, very nice staff, especially thanks to Sasha and Olga, next year we want go for 14 days, one week was really short to fully enjoy holiday with family and friends

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
OnlineSupervisor, Online Sales Supervisor at Sealife Family Resort, responded to this review, July 2, 2010
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your great and truth comments.It makes us very happy to hear truth from the guests.
Konyaalti Beach is pebble beach but it has blue flag and which is very famous in Antalya.
We are running always on very high occupancy and we have a lot of very happy guests!!Our first goal is ''make happy to our all guests'' and provide great holiday to them.

Every truth and fair comments are very wellcome and very good opportunity to make us better.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Gökhan ÖZBAY

Online Sales Supervisor
Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

The personnel were great. Very friendly and professional. Most didn't speak great English-but English ISN"T the local language! They were able to connect us with an English speaking staff within seconds anytime we needed. Rooms were good. Food was good. Beach was beautifully clear BUT be aware it is a pebble beach not sand. There's not a ton to do but we were there to relax. My kids stayed in the pools. Everyone was more than pleased. I'd rate it 4 star rather than 5--and a good deal at 4 stars too.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
sealifefamily, General Manager at Sealife Family Resort, responded to this review, June 29, 2010
This is really very fair comment thank you very much for your kind support...It is nice to know that some guests really credits for staff''s English level since this Hotel is located in Türkiye / Mediterranen...

But we are really doing our best to hire better staff and paying great attention for training process. As I have mentioned before that we are running always on very high occupancy and we have a lot of very happy guests.

Every FAIR comments are very wellcome and very good opportunity to make us better.

Kindest Regards,

Hants
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

As previously written by another on this forum if you are British you will be treated like a second class citizen at this hotel. The staff are under the misconception that when they serve you food or drink that it is free. It is not free, we have paid in advance for them and you are not doing us a favour. After midnight you have to pay for the drinks at the bar and boy do you pay, that`s if your British. Other nationalities get their drinks without paying. There are a number of other gripes I have with this hotel but there is a reason I will not mention them. If you notice on this forum if you make more than one complaint the manager will choose to respond to one of the lesser complaints and ignore the rest. The management and staff at this hotel are complete racists, respond to that !

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
sealifefamily, General Manager at Sealife Family Resort, responded to this review, July 1, 2010
Dear Guest;

We have got different pension types in the hotel as Bed and Breakfast, Half Board, Full Board, All Inclusive and Ultra All Inlclusive...

There are rate differances between these pension types, If guest buy ultra all inclusive system they get RED bracelet and get benefits of system untill 2 o clock.

Your pension type is all inclusive and free service ends at 12:00 midnight. So we do not categorise these services as per nations. We categorise them as per PENSION TYPES ..

I hope you are happy with my respond and If you need further assistance pls do not hesitate to mail me...

Kindest Regards,

Southport, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

where do I start!

I'm sitting in my room prior to checkout today, so thought I would take this opportunity to warn you all about this shambles of a hotel. I'm out at noon, we don't fly till 10pm but they want 60 pounds to stay in the room a few extra hours! That's despite the manager commenting on a previous review and saying they will do this for free where able. This hotel is not full!

Please do not come here if you want to enjoy yourself. This is not a petty complaint, but a truthful review of a wasted holiday. 18 months I waited for a simple break outside the UK.

Sealife hotel......Pondlife hotel is much more appropriate!

Young women especially should be careful when visiting this area and staying in this hotel. The staff and locals have no respect for you, they will undress you with their eyes and make comments in front of you, your partner and other staff or locals. We forged not a single friendly relationship with any staff whatsoever to our dismay, and spent a lot of time out of the hotel or in our room, great eh!

look out for the photographer ( loose use of that profession ) who will take any opportunity to photograph your partner when you are at the bar for example. We actually overheard him asking one of the animation team how much he would have to pay for his friend to come back to her room, that's whilst the children's entertainment was on by the way!

Like many of you, I checked the reviews before booking, and assumed that the mix of good and bad reviews was a simple case of fussy guests with inflated expectations. I would not class myself as a hard guest to please, but let me be quite clear. If you stay here, you will spend your hard earned money on a poor experience. Every English guest we spoke to, told us they felt the same, their experiences were worse in some instances.

The list below is a taste of what you will have to look forward to.

Good Points:

The only good points that I can tell you about, is that the hotel is a lovely building, very clean and tidy, with ample space and very nice rooms. oh, and we are about to leave!

Bad points:

The staff here are disgraceful, they do not help you and will inappropriately stare at women with a smirk on their face that tells you all about the customer service training they do not receive. They also show no boundaries, we have seen them staring at girls that couldn't be older than 13 or 14 years of age. Its quite disturbing!

The way in which the ego eccentric staff with shirts and ties, talk to the subordinates, especially the female staff is terrible. They mustn't have such things as non bullying and harrasment policies in turkey. This place would be shut down over night in the UK.

When we arrived after a delayed flight, we were shown no customer curtsey at all, with an empty stomach and no flexibility of the staff we were forced to order a cheeseburger each from room service. 2 cheeseburgers.......18 English pounds! what a JOKE

When asking staff for assistance or advice, we were dismissed with a simple " NO " more times than I can remember. At one stage I asked a member of staff for a table tennis ball, he looked at me pulled a face, shouted no at me and stormed off.

When we called through to reception for help on logging into the free internet ( restrictions of access which we were not told about ) the receptionist said " sir, i'm far too busy " then hung the phone up on me!

Ask for a cocktail if you dare.....they'll gladly pick the smallest glass, fill it with a little of everything, and provide a unique tongue twisting experience which differers every single time! mmmmmm

The air conditioning in the rooms is terrible, I actually couldn't sleep every night because of the heat! as soon as you take your key out the holder in your room to leave, it goes off. So you return to a hot sticky room every night, that's about the only consistent thing about the hotel! its the same in the lounge/lobby and the seating area down stairs.

A La carte........A La Fart more like. You get one free meal in this restaurant on a 10 night stay. Don't try the Chinese, you get sushi??? in a Japanese dressed themed restaurant?? followed by cold duck, one roast potato and 6 strings of vegetables with gravy! The couple across from us left in the middle to go to the buffet. the ladies opposite them tried their best to explain how they didn't want a duck roast dinner, and the waiter constantly tried to rush us, bringing ready made plates to us the minute we placed our knives and forks down, and prior to us finishing our course in one instance. the bread was nice though, yea that's right..you get bread, no Prawn crackers, no rice.....but bread!

Sun loungers at poolside are ok, but if you don't run down in the morning to get one then you are in a bit of bother as they are all taken in no time at all. This forces you onto the beach. there is no all inclusive on the beach, but plenty of pebbles to hurt your feet instead of sand! as the beach is close to the mountains, the water is steep and deep unlike areas such as Lara beach where you can enjoy the shallow sandy beach! But don't worry, there are plenty of locals that will happily stare at you in their own perverted manner to keep you on your toes!

If you want to get served at the bar then pretend you are Russian or Turkish, because the bar staff just ignore you in favour of them. Its awful but if you don't relinquish your manners, then you wont survive here!

There was a wedding being held at the hotel, as mentioned by other reviews. When this was held, our experience and service further deteriorated. We were left with no napkins so the wedding tables were dressed appropriately, there were not enough plates, and no spoons, desert spoons or dessert knives available. When we asked the waiter if we were to eat with our hands, he actual relied " yes " then walked off! We then asked one of the ego shirt and tie workers, who came back with a knife and fork off an adjacent table!

the list goes on, and its a shame because we simply will not return to turkey and never to this hotel again. We noticed before we came, the management replying to certain comments and assuring guests that complaints have been rectified. We have seen no evidence of this at all.

20 minutes ago, a family from the UK arrived and asked us for advice as they have received no information from staff at all. I hope they have a lovely time ( please keep in touch guys and make sure you fill your days), we have advised them as best we can, but what a shame it is to pass on these remarks to new guests!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Well, this is the hardest review I have ever read and I have been thinking few days to write something as replay.

The way you express your comments (judgments) is really subject for tourism sociology and of course over my education and proffesion.

I will forward your review to my teacher in university to read it and let me know how a guest can expect from a hotel and what make them believe such things happened in very busy hotel of high season. (I mean how staff look at ladies)

Because my personal experience shows me that if there is a problem in a hotel guest usually contacts reception or guest relations department to solve it and then If they are not able to solve they usually find very famous General Manager called FATİH CANER (as they did in previous comment because before they came here read the trip advisor and learned my name) So this is the way to keep continue great holiday in this hotel. Because we really take very good care of our guests and very really pay great attention on their comments.

But of course we still have room to improve. We believe in upcoming future Sealife Family Resort will be one of the best hotel in Antalya on guest satisfaction.

Regards,