The only 2 things that we could really fault were the location of the hotel (we were expecting a busy area with lots of restaurants and bars, but there literally weren't any) and the really stoney beach! We couldn't fault the hotel at all - everything was excellent - rooms, service, cleanliness. There weren't many English people at the hotel which was nice, so don't go here expecting to sit in a big group of people! It really is the most relaxing holiday we have ever been on. Antalya Old Town and harbour are absolutely beautiful, there are lots of different boat trips from here and some good cheap shops!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive