We booked this hotel for 4 nights, hotel was far from airport and taxi charges 70TL to hotel.
Wifi was terrible, it does not look like 5 star hotel, looks more like Budget 3 star, wonderful variety of foods and food was great.
Surprised to see reviews saying "very nice staff" the staff was more like, its a budget hotel so we are sorry we cannot help you and very poor english.. for instance AC was very low and they could not do anything, wifi pathetic, for better internet we need to use the paid internet cafe. Smoking is allowed everywhere, that made us sick.
Incase you choose this hotel, be sure you are looking for budget hotel all inclusive + nearby beach with nice view + variety of foods + 3 pools to choose from. Ensure to ask that you need AC to be on continuous even not in room, we had to ask for another room card to keep one in the room and take one out with us, but the room keeping staff will remove that card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive