If you are looking for a good budget hotel, this could be your place. It is on the far western side of the city, a good distance from the airport. It isn't far from the beach and has a nice view of the sea and mountains.
The hotel staff are wonderful, the rooms very clean and bigger than normal, with a mini-fridge. I struggled whether or not to give it a 4, but just couldn't as the food became the same night after night with little variety. Therefore it received a 3.
If I was looking for a budget hotel in Antalya, I would definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Otel, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Sealife Family Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive