My family (we have 2 young kids) stayed here for a week in October 2012. I didnt expect it to be a true 5 star hotel thankfully.
Here were the pros: room size was good. Room had a minifridge. Food was not bad.
Here are the negatives - mainly the beach is a real trek away and is just rubbish and stones anyways. Also we had to walk through a trashy hallway to get to our room and dont expect much if you have little kids. We ended up getting a taxi to Lara Beach and that was great. This place wasnt terrible but i wouldnt go back, i'd rather find a hotel that really has a nice beach attached. Also i did see a huge roach on the floor near the kitchen, bon appetit!
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Hotel
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sealife Family Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.