We spent 3 nights here, so ist was a short holiday for us. We arrived late night, and we got a room on the first floor, so the view from the balcony was not so imressive as it was on the same level as the roof of the lounge between the two main buildings. But the biggest problem was, that the outside-unit of the air con was next to our room, which was quite loud. Next day we complained about it, and we received a nice suite with bedroom and "living room" with sea and mountain view.
During our whole stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful, when we asked for room change, for information about services and public transportation to city centre and when we didn't get any information about our transfer to the airport (it was not the hotel's fault). Anyway the location of the hotel is good, we didn't hear any noise from the traffic outside in our room. Bus station for buses with direct connection to the city centre ist about 5 Minutes away on foot from the hotel, but there are also taxis.
Both of our rooms were light, clean, comfortable and quite big. Wi-Fi Connection was Ok in our room, although the signal was not too strong.
Food was I think average, every day a little different. Lots of things will be restored for next summer: restaurant, pool bar etc.
Generally speaking I would stay here again for a short trip in Antalya next winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sealife Family Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive