“A fantastic addition to the Delphin Group” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara

You added Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara to your Saves list
Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kemeragzi Mevkii, Lara | Turizm Yolu, Antalya 07110, Turkey   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
Stockport, United Kingdom
“A fantastic addition to the Delphin Group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Thank you to the Delphin Group, we have just had enjoyed our sixth holiday in one of your hotels. the Delphin Imperial is truly magnificient.

Our party consisted of two adults and two children aged 8 and 6. I have read other reviews and tend to agree with everything positive that other people have written. What people need to understand is is that this is a new hotel. You cannot expect a hotel to open and absolutely everything to be to everyone's liking, bearing in mind that this hotel can accommodate over 1000 people at any one time! A lot of the experienced staff from the Diva and Palace hotels have moved over to the Imperial and are guiding the newer less experienced staff to the "Delphin" way of doing things.
The hotel management have always taken onboard anything where a customer is not happy and they find a solution to it as soon as able, for instance. Fried eggs seem to be very popular every morning with only one man frying them to a queue of 10 people. Some people in the queue like to take two, maybe three eggs so you can imagine the poor guy cooking cannot keep up with demand. My husband walked away in dismay shaking his head - up popped a customer relations man! On explanation of what was happening he said he would sort out the situation, a few moments later he returned with the Head Chef!! (One of the guys to move over from the Palace I might add) and we explained the situation to him. The next morning at breakfast, there was an extra griddle installed and TWO men frying eggs - there was never another queue at the fried eggs cooking bay!! RESULT.
If people do nothing but moan to themselves instead of sharing their thoughts with the team at the Hotel things cannot be rectified but to be hones the hotel and its staff and facilities are so FANTASTIC I cannot understand what people can find to complain about. Yes the wifi signal is poor around the pool and in the room but the lobby area is fine.

An big mention needs to go to the pool guy, he works non stop. He will do anything to make your time around the pool as comfortable as possible, he cleans your sunglasses, tidies the area, straightens your towels, he even blew our lilo up!!

As I said earlier another fantastic addition to the Delphin Group and we will definitely be visiting again.

Room Tip: Rooms above floor two are the best if you are getting a room overlooking the pools as below this you...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Carlisle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Just returned from this very impressive 5 star hotel. 2 adults and 2 children. Everything about the hotel has the wow factor. Excellent food, with plenty of choice and seven restaurants. Excellent rooms, Excellent kids pools with slides, a Big wheel, Dodgems, rocking pirate boat and 2 carousel fair rides and a minature train ride for the kids. Also they had candy floss and popcorn of a night time. The staff, waiters and the rollerskating girls were the friendliest we have encountered anywhere. A special mention to speedy the waiter, and mami walker who done his speciality drinks. This hotel and holiday will take some beating and we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor with a sea/pool views.
Swansea, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Having just returned from the Imperial we were 2 adults and 2 children 11 + 9, we were very impressed with the hotel. The food choices are excellent in the buffet only downside as previously mentioned the distance from the seating areas to the buffet. Al a carte dining was lovely with excellent service(especially the Italian) however did feel they could provide a generic childrens menu, rather than the same 7 course menu as the adults. Another difficulty with the al a carte restaurants was the booking system!!! If you try to book for the next day they are generally all full with a limited choice available for the day after.
Excellent activities for the kids, water slides, funfair etc. Good spacious pool areas, pool attendants continually cleaning. Roller skating girls continually providing drinks.
Reception staff not the most helpful but that I think is due to their lack of understanding English even though they claim they can!!!!
Overall a good holiday, although the hotel claims to be a 5* in truth its a very good 4* when you compare it to other 5*s (ie Dubai), its the hit and miss service that lets it down.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view, the rooms on the other side of hotel face the road.
manama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

i just came back from this hotel and wow, what a holiday me and my husband and my five year old daughter. i cant sary enough, the hotel has just opened and everything about the hotel from color scheme of the interior to the room size to pool is more than perfect. i just hope that they continue the way they are and their standard doesnt sink. the pools are great, very clean and well looked after. the waitresses on roller blades really work so hard and they attend to everybody on the different pools, which is very hard work by the way as the sun was very hot in august. the activities were excellent and fun. my daughter loved the kids club as they had so much happening for the kids, she even was in one of their shows. the moonlight bar which is on the pier is breathtaking after a long day at the pool, the drinks are excellent and very good quality, food was more than excellent, i have to say the cooks in that hotel know how to cook. even my husband who is a bit fussy, loved the food. this place is truly ultra inclusive,

my special thanks goes to the lokman who is the pool guy and makes sure all is clean, he even cleans your sunglasses! ayse, rainbow, angel..etc all the girls on the roller blades seving us our cokes and sandwiches were great and always smiling eventhough it was very hot and they were on their roller blades all day. thank you imperial staff, all of you were great and again please keep up your standard, i will be back very soon. this is the hotel in lara, antalya

Room Tip: all rooms are lovely, but the sea view rooms are breathtaking, cant complain about anything in the r...
Grimsby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed at the Imperial for 2 weeks and the service we received was great!
The staff were really friendly and the food was delicious. My son loved going on the water slides in the day and going to the patisserie in the lobby at night. The pool areas were really clean and the pools are very large in size. Many entertainment shows at night were very professional and really good. My favourite part was the foam party that was on the beach inbetween the Diva and the Imperial. The only bad things were that the Wi-Fi was terrible and there was not enough lifeguards near the water park pool area.

Overall I will be staying at the Imperial again and I look forward to returning.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Hello,
I'm a 17years old Romanian girl and I just came back from delphin imperial hotel with my family.
We got there from the airport really fast, even though we stopped at 2more hotels.
We didn't have to worry about our luggage as someone took care of it the minute we arrived.

The lobby is just amazing. It has comfy couches a nice bar the reception 10main elevators and 1 (or more idk sure) for staff.
At the reception we got our room in like 5minutes(4entry cards and 4towel cards)
we got the room 1062 which is a family room. It has 2rooms a bathroom and a terrace. In one room you have a big double bed a mini bar the tv and a huge wardrobe.
In the other room you have 2 single bed a tv and a wardrobe.
The terrace has a comfy coach and a great view.(sea side view) you could see the sea, all 3pools both bars the animation place and amphitheatre.
The bed was so comfy and always had clean sheets. We got the mini bar refilled everyday and the room cleaned as well everyday.(new towels,sheets,bathrobe )
The bars are all great. Got non alcoholic cocktails for kids(rainbow is the best) and ofc alcoholic cocktails for adults.
The main restaurant is great as well. Good food everyday and seriously you could hardly choose from all the goodies. They lacked in desert though.
The staff was incredible. Most of them knew English very good. Some of them even spoke a bit romanish and asked for our help to teach them some words and useful phrases like enjoy your meal, may I take this, what could I bring you etc..
The pools are just incredible. At the relax pool you can take a good nap in huge comfy beds. One od the main pools has an artificial waterfall and you can go through it and rest there with the sound of the water falling. It had a jacuzzi too.
The other pool is next to Lyra bar, amphitheatre and animation "camp".
There were daily activities for adults and kids as well. I enjoyed 2of the activities the most but that because of the guy in charge of them:) (Mr. Snow at darts and Romeo at beach volleyball). Also air gun and water polo were amaZing. I won many prizes at darts, airgun, bingo and Olympic games:) The "Olympic games" I think it's a once a week activity. You ride a mechanical bull, penalty shoot out for points, water polo, and 2 more amazing games. I also got to enter a jury. 4men from different countries participated in a contest. Romania won!! :**
The activity staff is great. If the same activity staff is there the next year I'd come back just for them. They are young(19-23) funny, good athletes, great dancers(especially break dance and slow dance) every morning they came at the pool closest to the Lyra bar and animation"woke" us with a dance.(Easy to learn and join them)-I did dance with them the last 2days.
You can have a decent conversation with them in English(ofc being Turkish helps as 90% of them speak Turkish).you had each activity 2a day:
-Good Morning 10:00
-Delphin Radio 10:15
-Air gun 10:30
-Beach volleyball 10:30
-Darts 11:00
-Polo 11:30
-Pool game 12:00
These mixed with kids activities.
A break during meal from 13 to 14:30. If you ate at the amphitheatrethe animation staff would join you. This way I found out some of them if not all are students or they have 2jobs(winter/summer)
I asked one of them: don't you get bored? And her answer was soo right.

You get bored if the guests won't participate and you have just 2-3people to entertain. But if they come, participate, joke and so on it's so much fun, you don't feel like you work.
I don't understand people that come on a holiday just to sit tan eat and drink. I participated in all activities had so much fun won prizes made friends and got a great tan too:)) (don't play darts with Mr. Snow..he has tough punishments if you score 0points:)) also the prize in air gun is a 1week holiday in Afghanistan or Somalia:)) ) they have a nice way of talking with you, give you nicknames and play:) in the air gun contest we had a guy who always shoot 9 or10. His name was serghey and the animation staff kept calling him Russian mafiottti .
At beach volleyball you just had a great time with fellow athletes:) . Romeo(animation guy in charge with volleyball) is great at that sport and would always join a team if 1man was needed. You could play for hours and not notice. We usually ended at 12.
We had fireworks overnight either from delphin imperial or delphin palace(been there 2years ago and I recommend it as well)
Every night you had a different atrocity/show(Turkish night. Moscow circus. Bingo. Beach party. Kenya dance show. Kids show. And more)
live music everyday. Nightclub every night(I recommend you go there but only after0:00 if you want to see someone dancing) (the animation staff will join too after the amphitheatre show is over and dance(amazing I can add) with groups of guests or show off some breakdance moves.
A good thing in the nightclub. You couldn't cheat on the bartender to give you drinks if you're not 18(correction. If you don't have the adult bracelet)

I could write on and on and on but I think you got the point. DELPHIN HOTELS ARE GREAT! especially if you're not one of those who just sit and tan.. How can that be fun..
Service 10/10 fast and good
Hotel staff 9/10 some problems in the photo section...rude staff
animation crew 11/10 I would go back there even 5years more just for THAT crew. (Romeo and Snow you are the best!!)
Food-drinks 9/10 great there too. Add more desert hehe
Overall note 10/10 great job:)
Daniela from Romania. 17yo handball player. If you want more info contact me on skype: sw33t_dany
Enjoy your stay as I did.

• Stayed August 2012
Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

My family returned from a weeks holiday at the Delphin Imperial,Lara Beach. As a 13 year old, it was the best holiday I've ever been on! When we arrived i just couldn't believe i was seeing this massive hotel with a check board theme in the lobby, it was amazing! The outside at night is amazing lit up! I couldn't stop taking pictures! Everyone was very kind and most of them spoke english. The turkish like girls with blonde hair and i was quite worried but i never had a problem, just once of twice but it didn't bother me. The first day we were there, going down to the pools was absolutely amazing! I couldn't believe how big it was! There was 2 pools and about 7 slides for the older ones and around 5 for the little ones. The main slides were really great fun and anyone would enjoy them! The pools for me were quite boring as i didnt have any one who spoke english around my age to speak to but the slides were great! There isnt that much british families as there is mostly russians or germans. The beach was great too, there is a massive pier with a bar and sun loungers so you can relax looking out onto the sea!
The rooms were so cool! I walked in and my jaw just dropped. The wardrobe is huge and the bathroom shower is the best ever! The bed's are a bit hard but really comfy! The mini fridge was great to have in the room as it had some british drinks i.e fanta/cola. The chocolate bar was the best choco bar ive ever tasted! Wished i could of took some home! Myself and my Dad went out to get some presents to take home and there is some great shopping malls along the road. The food was great but some nights i didn't fancy anything there, so i just ate pasta or chicken nuggets and chips. The Turkish night was really good aswell! You could get ice-cream any time of day and was so good too! There wasn't any problems with finding a sun lounger around the pool, if you get up early then you can get one very easily. If you tip the waitors/cleaners around the pool you will get constant drinks or they will keep an eye on your sun loungers for you! Lockman at the pool was really great, he even polished your sun glasses for you! All the staff are so kind, they take any currency as tips, but mainly turkish lera. If you go to the Delphin Imperial you will never go anywhere else again, that's why i am making my mum&dad to book again for next year! A great holiday and i will never forget it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara? Share your experiences!