“wonderful stay and beats all hotels in Turkey” 5 of 5 stars

You added Odile Konak to your Saves list
Odile Konak
Kilincarslan Mah Hesapci Sok No 78 Muratpasa Kaleici, Antalya 07100, Turkey   |
Dallas, Texas
“wonderful stay and beats all hotels in Turkey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I really can't think of anything negative about the host and this hotel. It the best stay out of 6 accommodation I stayed in Turkey. The room has excellent view right to the sea, easily find from anywhere in the Kaleici area ( just right next to the tower beside the seaside). Satellite TV, dresser and big space with fire place! The breakfast serves unbelievably tasty omelette and the hot chocolate is so far the best I have ever tasted. Also, five star for the lovely host. He played chess game with us at night and is very generous to offer tourism information and gifts.

Room Tip: They have seaview rooms and fireplace rooms (4 rooms in total), could propose for upscale if nicer r...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

The hotel owner upgraded our room to the sea view room, which enjoys a spectacular scenery right from the window on a fine day. The internal decorations has a traditional Turkish style, wood furniture and stony walls. Room Heating is good, though the hot water supply might be slight insufficient for shower for 2. The satellite TV offers great variety of choices in many languages.
The hostel is in old town, next to hidirik tower (a major historical relic), so you can get directions by asking for this place.
The owner is very talkative, humourous and offer us good advices. We played Turkish checker with him on a stormy night. He is also an excellent cook ( love his omelette) and puts guests' needs on priority.
Overall, highly recommend this place

Room Tip: There are 4 rooms in total, Sea view> fireplace with partial sea view> fireplace with street v...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I've stayed here 4 nights and I was amazed by the sight of the hotel. Staff is really friendly and the owner speaks 6 languages. The hotel is small but due to the location also it is quite and peaceful. Food is perfect, you have to try it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

My wife and I stayed for 18 days at this unique small hotel with one of the best views and services we have encountered travelling around Europe for the past seven months. Mehmet and his staff are very courteous and helpful and the room where we stayed is large, very clean with an updated bathroom, sofa and tables, which made our stay the equal of a four star hotel. We were very happy with the food and the ambience, usually eating outside next to the Hidirlik Tower with the Mediterranean in the background. We will return.

Room Tip: Ask for the large room with the fireplace.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Antalya, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

You should try this restourant when you are in old town. You will feel your self at home very friendly staff and wonderfull service and delicious foods with a great view You will not have any disappointment.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Kas, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I arrived at this hotel to eat lunch - tired and severely jetlagged after a long journey - and was served the best tuna salad I have ever eaten anywhere and a lovely cold Efes beer. The friendly welcome I received from the staff ('Tom') led me to enquire about a room for the night. To begin with, the hotel is in a unique and wonderful position, with views across the park and to the sea. The room was perfect - spacious, air-conditioned, beautifully furnished and with a super bathroom. It was immaculately clean, the bed was comfortable and nothing was lacking. And, just in case you think I have been paid to write this, the only fault I can mention was that the hairdryer needed attention, but that didn't matter because I didn't use it! The price was reasonable, and included a very good Turkish breakfast. I strongly recommend this hotel and will definitely go there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

My friends and I stayed in this boutique hotel in Oct 2011 for 3 nights and we would like to stay longer if we could. Everything is fantastic, room, food, view, service etc all in high quality. Ismail, the owner of the hotel, shows great hospitality to us. I was so touched when he went back home to bring me his snorkeling equitment. When a taxi driver asked for additional money beyond the agreed amount, Ismail helped us to coordinate. He really made us feel at home.
This is the place definitely I will stay next time when I am in Antalya. And I would like to recommend it to all my friends with great pleasure.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Odile Konak? Share your experiences!