“Hotel view to die for!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya

You added Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Gursu Mahallesi 306 Akdeniz Bulvari, Antalya 7070, Turkey   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #26 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Hotel view to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel recently during my visit to Turkey! I must say that this hotel has probably the best view! It was located on the main highway though but no street noise disturbed us! We had initially reserved a standard room but upon my request of getting a sea view, the receptionist upgraded our room to junior suite without any additional charges. The staff was highly courteous and efficient. The room was spacious with a heavenly voew just as I wanted. The lobby of the hotel was very lively! Enjoyed every second during the stay! I would love to stay in this hotel everytime i visit the beautiful city of Antalya! Highly recomended!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
GRCrownePlazaAnt, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear RamalAsadKhan,

thank you very much that you spend your time to write and post your thoughts about our hotel.

We are very happy to read that the hotel and our services could make you throughout satisfied. So we hope that your prefer us on your next trip to Antalya again.

Crowne Plaza Antalya Family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I spend 8 days at the facility and the services, food and the rooms were excellent. The Taxis around were fair in prices and supportive. my room was 104 and l loved the view and the facilities inside. You might want to have electric sockets for those traveling out of Europe as we use different (three pin plugs) pins. Elena, Annette and Aliye thnk you so ,much for the hospitality and support during the stay.

Aliye you are a star.......Shukran

Dear Abdalla A,

thank you a lot for sharing your review about your stay in our hotel.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and that the GuestRelations Department was able to host and support you.

If your way brings you once again to Antalya we would be happy to serve you again.

St. Petersburg, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We spent a week in the hotel (2 adults + 1 ten years old child) and we really had a great time. The location was very good for us because it was close to the sea and to the place we had to do business. On the other hand it was not really far away from the city centre and the taxi cost for 10 minute ride was around 7-8 EUR. Whenever we needed a taxi, the concierge helped right away and the following days we didn't even have to ask, she ordered it right away we were in the Lobby at the usual time.
All personnel were really nice and helpful, always smiling and looking for opportunities to help.
The room was very nice, spacious and great view to the sea.
All in all, we had a great stay and I only can recommend this hotel if you need a place to stay in Antalya.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
GRCrownePlazaAnt, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Ivan L,

we would like to thank you very much for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay with us.

We are glad to assume that we could meet your expectations and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again on your next visit to Antalya.

Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I spent the period from April 10 to April 19, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya. From my room (115) only the hotel a swimming pool and street stand between me and the magnificent and endless Mediterranean view.

The Crown Plaza Antalya was extremely unique and pleasant experience to me. Checking in at the reception was done literally in no time. The team was so friendly and efficient.
The room was not quite large, nevertheless it was quite clean, adequate, and comfortable. Internet was good. In addition to the direct and effortless wifi connection to my laptop, I found in the key card folder two access details which I used for connecting my smartphone and tablet to the internet 24/7. Such a luxury and convenience for a guy like me trying to keep in touch with the office work back in Central Asia, while dealing with a tight conference schedule at the hotel the same time. Thanks to Aliye Polat, the Cleaner, my room was well attended to throughout my stay in terms of cleanliness and tidiness.

As I have to take six flights from Asmara, Eritrea – where I was on short vacation, to arrive to Antalya for this global conference, my luggage eventually got lost somewhere on the way. The “guest relations” at the hotel, however, did a wonderful job. Thanks fully goes to Aliye and Elena, within a very short time, my luggage was located and delivered to my room in the hotel. Aliye and Elena were tirelessly and with big smiles attending to our endless requests including changing of ticket bookings, arranging hotels in Istanbul for my next stopover, and providing advice and assistance on daily basis on various issues, some of them may not be even within their JDs, but they did all that in a completely friendly and efficient manner.

The food was great and quite diversified to our taste, also provided in a very pleasant and professional way. I enjoyed the authentic Turkish dishes, tea and coffee, the same way I did to the other western and Middle East varieties.

The hotel location is amazing, and the transport by bus or taxi is just few minutes to the old city center.

The global conference which brought together over 50 participants for a full week activities and various day and night/ indoor and outdoor events, was a complete success and prove to the efficiency of the hotel in hosting and facilitating such big conferences.

Generally speaking, the Crown Plaza Antalya is proved to be a real home away from home for me, and no doubt it will be my first choice in my future visits.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
GRCrownePlazaAnt, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear hadi2004,

thank you very much for your detailed review about your recent stay with us.

Moreover thank you for mentioning the staff you mostly liked. This helps us to honor especially these staff members.

We are very happy that we were able to meet your expectations and we hope to welcome and serve you on your next visit to Antalya again.

Meanwhile we wish you all the Best.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

In Crown plaza The manager Yasim Kusçis was really kind and helpful. The Bellboy Yasim and can was extremely generous and gentle. The receptionist Tufan and Korhan was friendly and beneficial at their work unlikely being useless and helpless!!

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Afurumtripadviser,

thank you for your short review regarding your accommodation experience with us.

We hope we will be able t serve you on your next visit to Antalya again.

With best wishes and Regards,
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have to say the staff which were here over the period of my visit 11-15 April 2014 were absolutely fantastic, from the check in staff, to the watering staff, to the managers, through to the technicians and the baggage staff, absolutely helpful and very accommodating, everyone was excellent, they showed excellence, compassion, kindness and would continually work to make your stay a memorable one. I can not thank them enough for the efforts they put in and when I say all staff over that period of time, I literally mean all staff. I for one would be coming back to this hotel for a holiday with my family.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms and corner rooms are the best, if you want luxury ask for room 516 you get a jacuzzi...
Dear Hassan E,

first of all thank you for posting your review about your stay with us.

It is great to read out that our staff was able to make your stay to a success. It would be a pleasure for us to serve you on your private trip with your family.

Kind Regards,
Liverpool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

We booked the room on a room only basis and did not try the hotel food. There are a number of very good local restaurants in the surrounding area and in Antalya itself. The hotel has an impressive lobby and the reception staff are very helpful, there are also 'guest relations' staff who are the other side of downstairs and can give advice on day-trips local buses etc.
One thing against the hotel is location, it may be better to pick one nearer to Antalya old town centre. However, you can get a bus into the centre KL08 for only 2 lira. One thing to note is that there are only 2 TV channels that are in English and one channel that is sometimes in Turkish and sometimes in English. There is an indoor pool and at floor level -1 and this also has various saunas. I'd recommend a visit to Beach Park about 2 miles up the coast. There is only on local bar and it's called James Joyce Irish Pub - however, there is nothing very Irish about this bar at all.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya? Share your experiences!