We stayed at this hotel for 10 days and I am sure we wont be back...
is beautifull and with better organisation it could be great.
- Every meal is problem because you are waiting in line, too long, to take something you want to eat.
- You are eating behind complete stranger beacuse tables are not separated.
- English language can not help you, because they speak only russion and german ?!
- The worst I saw in my life! They dont speak english, even their manager is using hands to explain you something
- They call you in 3 am or 4am to wake you up, even if you didn't ask for it. "Sorry" and that's it.
is very kind and polite but they doesn't speak english ... That is huge problem believe me...
is ok but organisation is bad... You cant get free place to put your towel anywhere.... People are jumping into the pool, throwing all possible floating props and bother you...There is noone to keep order in the pool.
The beach is beautiful, gritty sand, but the sea was generally dirty and I hated to bathe there
The bigest problem is disco in the open air. You cant sleep if your room is next to pool. By night your kidney is vibrating from strong and loud music, by day you can't rest because of big noise from the pool. Turkish animation team thinks if they are screaming and shouting that they are funny and amusing....
ANIMATION is disaster. Apsolutely disaster. They are boddering you when you are having meal. They go around you, clapping hands and shouting (again) and they are doing it every single night (dinner time).
So, important information is that a lot of Russians stays at this hotel. For me, that it is crutial information- I would never go to that hotel if I knew that.
I dont want to be missunderstand,but - I think that the Russians do not really understand the concept of all inclusive and it may be something that really bothers and annoys you.
I have to say that cleaning was perfect! Everyday you have clean towels, sheets, anything you need for bathroom, etc. They were very kind and servile, really, and that is the only bright point...
So, I dont recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Saphir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.