We recently stayed at the Delphin Diva 12th April 2011 for 10 nights.
The staff from start to end are always at hand offering their superior service they cannot do enough for you running around at high speed to meet your needs. The rooms are of excellent standards cleaned daily and sheets(pure white) and towels changed, mini fridge replenished with drinks and chocolate bars/nuts a lovely touch. The restaurants again fantastic choice and service we also ate in the a la cartes.. There is nothing you can fault with this hotel itself. My 11 yr old son absolutely loved the lifts which were glass looking out over the hotel..amazing.
There are many staff I could mention personally but I am terrible with names and would not want to leave anyone of them out, the man on the sunbeds gets my top vote he works so so hard early morning until early evening. Around the pool there are guys/dolls on rollerblades offering their service of drinks along with a guy with a trolley who also goes around with drinks. Food also comes round on a trolley little snacks, and other outdoor food available from 12 are kebabs toasties then later jacket potatoes oh my word they are huge! also hot dogs and the pancakes. You will not go hungry at this hotel there is only one hour during the 24hrs when you cannot get food and that is between 11am and 12 midday.
During April the hotel is 97% German guests but we do not go away just to meet other Brits we met a lovely family from Switzerland.
The pools outside are a bit chill but it was early season and did not stop people swimming, if you are not brave enough there is always the indoor pool. The grounds are beautiful and so well kept. There is a little fair and you can get candy floss and popcorn and kids cocktails.
All in all a brilliant place to visit.
Thankyou to all at the Delphin Diva!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel with elegant and comfortable rooms, various restaurant types with luscious foods, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, fitness and SPA center, beach volleyball place, active games, sporty entertainments, water sports at the beach, indoor and outdoor pools with slides, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking area and quality service are at your disposal. The hotel is situated on Lara beach being 15 km away from downtown Antalya and 8 km away from the international airport. Nature, sun and sea come together on Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel’s 230 meters long private sandy beach making it the ideal location for an unforgettable holiday. Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel will welcome you to your dream vacation.Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel’s modern and comfortable rooms with fascinating sea and mountain view are decorated in the unique DELPHIN DIVA PREMIERE HOTEL style. The quality and comfort of rooms can be summed up with such a comment “Simplicity of the skillful use of elegance”. All standard rooms with mini bar refilled daily with soft drinks and delicious junk food; direct telephone, information and music channels, satellite TV channels, central air conditioning, toilet and bathroom, hairdryer, digital safe, balcony and parquet floor are at your disposal. You can find everything needed for a comfortable stay in these rooms, which were specially designed for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Delphin Diva Premiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Diva Premiere Antalya
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel Antalya