During the last week of June our family together with a relative family has stayed at the hotel for a total of 4 nights. We were settled in a family suit and a standard room. At arrival (at 3 pm) we were invited to have our lunch at the snack bar where the food was very simple, after that we received our rooms. Our family suit composed of two rooms and a one joint shower and toilet room that was well equipped. The suit was very spacious and furnished with nice modern furniture. We were very satisfied with the suit and enjoyed it very much, the only negative comments about it:
1. The electronic key card frequently mal functioned and needed to be re-programmed at the reception which is somehow annoying when you have to run down to the reception and walk up back again especially as the elevator frequently gets out of order.
2. Some times in the late hours and the early morning hot water is either not available or needs long time to reach the room as hot.
3. Internal phone lines are not working yet which means we had to keep jumping between our rooms.
The relative family was assigned a standard room and when they reached it someone else was residing in it, so they were relocated to another room with a back view.
In our last day another relative family arrived to stay more days after our departure, they were allocated a standard family room. To their luck!!!! Three and a half hours after their arrival (at 4:30 pm) their room was still not ready and when they received it finally some of its aspects were still not ready.
The hotel has a free WI-FI service but it gets weak as you walk away from the reception.
The food at the hotel is plenty and mainly enough, the sweets are tasty, plenty and variable and so are the salads, BUT the main dishes variability is limited, frequently repeated and for me, compared to what I had in other hotels in Turkey and other places, it was average taste. In some instances I had to give it up to have a fried egg or a grilled steak or a shawirma because of the very lengthy waiting line to have your turn for filling up your dish. For this I felt annoyed as to me it was not a sign for a five star service but much like waiting your turn for charity. In other hotels that I have resided in more than one grilling station or better arrangements were made when needed. In one instance we arrived from outside to have our lunch at the snack bar but some of its main dishes were over before end of serving hours.
The serving teams in all departments were very polite, cooperative and hard working to serve.
The animation is basic and the distinguished night shows are limited in their time but also hardly the animation team presents in English, it seemed to me that their main presentations were in Russian. The aqua park opened during our stay, it is nice and enjoyable that fits all ages and the slides are with degrees of difficulty (here I advice to be cautious with the difficult ones).
The hotel has a fabulous Turkish bath, a sauna and a steam room free of charge and is worthy. During our stay the gem also got opened and has nice machines.
The hotel is located few hundred meters from the beach (about 10-15 minutes of walk) but shuttle service is available every half an hour from the hotel to the beach. The hotel assigned private beach has a service station, toilets and sun beds but it is very basic.
In summary the hotel has great potential but still not fully functional, some fine details are still missing and still areas/sections/locations are still getting opened with works still going on. My children enjoyed it but it would have been better if we would have been there in a couple of months later when most hotel facilities and services are complete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5 star Deluxes Hotel and Spa which is located in Alanya. Ultra All Inclusive service which is best for adults and children with many activities . And also avaible for business , meeting and banquet facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your The Inn Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.