Good location - perfect view, one can see Sabanci mosque and Roman bridge. Adana airport is 15 minutes far from the airport. Rooms are clean and very well equipped. Breakfast is also good to compare to other Turkish hotels. Very warm staff. Nice restaurang - try in the evening their buffet dinner. It includes superb Adana style kebab!! Good for business stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Adana Sakirpasa Airport, the airport exit road leads to the traffic lights at the crossroads on Mersin-Adana Street. Turn right and continue straight until the River Seyhan. You will see the Adana Hilton SA hotel on the opposite side of the river and the hotel entrance is on the right-hand side just after the bridge. The journey takes about 5 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Adana Hilton SA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adana Hilton Sa Hotel Adana
- Hilton Adana
- Hilton International Adana