I had a very fast and smooth check-in when I arrived to the hotel in Adana. The room is very nice, spacious and comfortable both for business and relaxation. I found the color scheme and the light in the room very relaxing and comforting. I really like the fact that they have a separate shower and bathtub, which makes it safer and more comfortable then to try to take a shower inside the tub. The breakfast in the hotel is plating up a big verity of both international and local items so everyone can find something for their taste to get a good start of the day. Only negative thing during my stay was that the Wi-Fi Internet connection was down, both in the room and the common areas, and the problem was not solved during the duration of my stay in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Adana Sakirpasa Airport, the airport exit road leads to the traffic lights at the crossroads on Mersin-Adana Street. Turn right and continue straight until the River Seyhan. You will see the Adana Hilton SA hotel on the opposite side of the river and the hotel entrance is on the right-hand side just after the bridge. The journey takes about 5 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Adana Hilton SA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adana Hilton Sa Hotel Adana
- Hilton Adana
- Hilton International Adana