We stayed at Andalous from the 11th until 25th November and found this hotel was a really good experience the room was excellent the food selection good and the staff very helpful. The animation team were very entertaining all though sometimes playing to small audiences they gave their upmost.
Overhaul a great holiday and a good rest the weather was sunny and it only rained once in two weeks.
I would recommend going to the fixed priced shops if you don't want aggressive stall holders pulling you left and right and getting nasty if you refuse to buy anything.
Taxi's are cheap, I paid only 3 dinars from the hotel to the marina (they ask for 5).
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Diar El Andalous Hotel
- Iberostar Diar El Andalous Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- Mercure Hotel Sousse
- Accor Diar El Andalous
- Diar Andalous
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star fully air-conditioned hotel offering 301 rooms, 4 Junior suites and 1 Presidential suite. Located in a vast 19 hectare park, on the edge of a white sand beach and the Port El Kantaoui 36 hole golf course. The hotel features 4 restaurants serving international and Tunisian specialties, 4 bars, 2 swimming pools including one that is indoors and heated during winter. Conference room with 2 breakout rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Diar El Andalous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.