Me and my boyfriend spent two weeks here and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves,
after getting used to the fact that Tunisia is a poor country and all of the locals earn their
money through tips, we felt very confidant and relaxed just to hold up a hand and politely say
no thank you to anyone that's trying to sell you something (i.e men on the beach selling cigarette's etc) our room was always immaculate and nicely cleaned bedding and towels everyday
even though we didn't leave a tip for the maid until the last day. The air conditioning was fab and was always lovely to have a balcony to sit on.
The food was brilliant you could have eaten something different every single day, also most of the hot stuff was cooked in front of you to order which I thought was very impressive because normally you would expect for it to be sat in a buffet cart for hours on end.
The beach and pool areas are great bars are open from 10:00 am and could get any sort of drink all day long. We never struggled to get a sun bed people do go out at the crack of dawn but its not necessary. There is Wi-Fi in the lobby area and plenty of sofas to sit on to relax.
Most of all the staff were amazing they work 6 days a week for 12 hours a day and are always up beat and smiling, the animation team work there socks off making sure there is something to day at all times of the day whether its volleyball, mini golf, archery, ping pong, darts, water polo etc etc. On the evening the same, every night some form of activity for all age ranges.
The waiters in the restaurant and bars are so polite and talkative if you put the olive branch across for them to talk to you (some guests where very rude and didn't want to be spoken too).
We tipped everyone on the last day and in my eyes that was better so I knew the service I got was great even without a tip (or so they thought)
overall we both had a fantastic time and would recommend a holiday to the Maharba Palace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up across from the golf club, have a walk on the seafront, explore the paved alleys of Port El Kantaoui or simply unwind at the pool: Marhaba Palace is a dream place for an unforgettable stay. In the restaurant, a collection of great wines and local cuisine with the flavours of thyme and basil pamper the palate. This charming hotel, in the heart of the resort of port El Kantaoui, will seduce you with its personalised hospitality and efficient, discrete service.Welcome to MARHABA PALACE ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Marhaba Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Tunisia
- Tunisia Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Port El Kantaoui
- Marhaba Palace Hotel Tunisia