We stayed here for a week in early July before the summer rush. we payed £20 each upgrade for a sea view and what we saw of other rooms it was well worth it. Room was on the top floor, large and well appointed. Cleaned very well everyday.
Breakfast was adequate but not exciting. Lunch and dinner were better and the a la carte was very good.
Fasel in the American bar was brilliant, the rest of the staff were very attentive and your glass was never empty at meal times.
Adequate amount of sun beds around the pool and on the beach.
Enjoyed the break but wouldn't rush back to Tunisia.
- Also Known As:
- Marhaba Palace
- Hotel Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Tunisia
- Tunisia Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Port El Kantaoui
- Marhaba Palace Hotel Tunisia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up across from the golf club, have a walk on the seafront, explore the paved alleys of Port El Kantaoui or simply unwind at the pool: Marhaba Palace is a dream place for an unforgettable stay. In the restaurant, a collection of great wines and local cuisine with the flavours of thyme and basil pamper the palate. This charming hotel, in the heart of the resort of port El Kantaoui, will seduce you with its personalised hospitality and efficient, discrete service.Welcome to MARHABA PALACE ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Marhaba Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.