The wife and I have just returned from two weeks in this hotel.Whilst the staff were very good and the food excellent ,the hotel itself could do with a complete refurbishment to bring it back to what would most probably be a five star status as it is I have given four stars just because of the food and staff situation.
Question, why would you publish a dress code outside the restaurant and then not enforce it?I can accept that people wear shorts for the mid-day meal,but to let your partner get herself dressed up for the evening meal and then go to dinner with her wearing what appears to be the clothes you've worn on the beach all day defies logic.Thats my little gripe out of the way.
Do tip your waiter at the start of the week it ensures that you will never be without a glass of wine,and make sure you take an extention lead for your phone ,i pod and other elecrical appliances.There is only one out let in the bedroom!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up across from the golf club, have a walk on the seafront, explore the paved alleys of Port El Kantaoui or simply unwind at the pool: Marhaba Palace is a dream place for an unforgettable stay. In the restaurant, a collection of great wines and local cuisine with the flavours of thyme and basil pamper the palate. This charming hotel, in the heart of the resort of port El Kantaoui, will seduce you with its personalised hospitality and efficient, discrete service.Welcome to MARHABA PALACE ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Marhaba Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Tunisia
- Tunisia Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Port El Kantaoui
- Marhaba Palace Hotel Tunisia