“Great staff and a warm welcome” 4 of 5 stars
Review of El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui

and 1 more site!
You added El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui to your Saves list
El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Zone Touristiques Sousse-Tunisie, Port El Kantaoui 40-4089, Tunisia   |
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Port El Kantaoui
London,,England
“Great staff and a warm welcome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great staff, who were both helpfull and polite,nothing was to much trouble,
It was my Tunisian Husbands Birthday while we were there and the Chef baked a cake and waiters sang happy birthday to him,
Good selection of food and plenty of variety,
Would recommend this hotel,,Will definately go back.

Room Tip: Double and twin beds available at request
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank LanaLondon24

Newcastle, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have been going to El Mouradi PEK since I was 2008 I have been 5 times to the hotel and I am due to go back on 6th March 2013 (4 weeks 5 days) for my 6th visit with my friend Natalie for 2 weeks, baring in mind my grandmother and auntie have visit around 15 times! I absolutely love the hotel itself, it is beautiful and all the staff with all the different times I have been I have met different animation, bar staff, pool staff etc. But despite the staff changing a lot each and every single one of them has made my holiday. They are polite, caring, loving and always look after you.The food is lovely and there is always a different variety day and night. Everywhere is clean, rooms, restaurants, pool and beach. I love all of the staff and I am even friends with some of them still from when I first went in 2008. I wouldn't go to a different hotel now my heart is set on El Mouradi PEK not even another El mouradi I would visit just this one. When or if whoever is reading this goes you will be sure to have a lovely time and always want to come back........... If any English speakers/people are going from 6th - 20th March feel free to add me on Facebook or comment on my review I don't know if you can. Its always nice to speak to English people whilst in the hotel :)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
10 Thank Carla_Azizi
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Just got back from a week in this hotel in all inclusive and what an excellent stay it was! Amazing selection of foods with about 20 breakfast items, fresh omlettes and crepes made to order and a rotating buffet menu for lunch and dinner. Highlight was the Tunisian cous cous night on Thursday. Buffet food is better than a la carte in most restaurants. Room was nice, clean with no problems. The beech is also excellent. Staff are super friendly and very patient. Overall top quality experience and can't wait to go back

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
14 Thank pinoudelondres
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Have been to this hotel 14 times with my husband and family now it is just me and my husband It frist class the staff are very kind and helpful we do not have a bad word to say about this hotel We have been there at christmas and on christmas day father christmas came on a cmael

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
12 Thank 41sue
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have just returned from Xmas at this hotel. There were 10 in our party age range from 4 to 54. We had a ball. The cleaners, bar staff, waiters, porters, reception, entertainers and security staff were all helpful and friendly. They worked long hours and always with a smile. The rooms were clean, spacious and bright. Yes the carpets were old and some areas need painting but its the guests that make the mess and concentrating on that gives the wrong impression. There is loads to do for everyone. There were lots of choices of food and if you bother to try the local dishes you shouldn't get bored. Of course the all inclusive drinks are not strong nobody is going to give martell away. Eating out and shopping is unbelievably cheap in Tunisia. Join in with the haggling over prices', its there culture. The area surrounding the resort looks run down but its safe. The hotel is on a beautiful beach. We had small children :-) and teenagers in our group and we all loved it and had a brilliant holiday. We had a 7 course dinner on Xmas eve in the beautifully decorated ballroom, included in our stay. Caberet, belly dancers and father Xmas. It was on a par with the Ritz where I have eaten. The manager and staff did everything to make it a perfect Xmas and it was - they even set up a manger with baby donkeys. The whole holiday cost us less than 1500 for 2 adults and a 13 yr old. If you haven't been to Tunisia this is one hotel that will definitely make it special. We are already looking to go again in October. There was a festival the night before Xmas eve, lots of drumming and singing. My friend and I were dragged up to join in, we had great fun with the locals.

Room Tip: Haggle over prices. If you go all inclusive you will be given wrist band. Don't be taken in by...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Debra H
Croydon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

me and my husband have just arrived back from a week in tunisia and i have to say we really enjoyed our time at this hotel. We only booked this on the saturday and flew on the wednesday and we were a little concerned by some of the negative reviews but to be honest we were more than happy.when we arrived (very tired) we were welcomed by animation staff. they were on hand to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Lots to do - arobics in the swimming pool, mini golf, darts, table tennis and lots more. At night the AnimationTeam also looked after the entertainment and every night was different and very enjoyable *Sofiane in particular really could not do enough to make sure we were happy with eveything. The rooms are basic and in need of refurbishment, but very clean and cleaned every day.The food was better than expected, but did get repetative towards the end of our stay.The pool area was nice with a nice deep swimming pool.
Will certainly be back, hopefully sooner rather than later

Room Tip: excellent hotel
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
8 Thank maria r
Redruth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We have just returned from our 6th holiday at this hotel and felt it was time to write a review. Ok – it is not the 4 stars shown on the door – more like 3 but look at what you are paying. The rooms are a good size with free air con – the room we had this year had just been decorated and there is a rolling programme of decoration. Yes the carpets may be old but they are clean. Bathroom is clean and tidy – maid service every day without fail. The food is of a good standard – I ate something different everyday for 2 weeks – try something different to eat it won't kill you - if you want burger and chips and full English go to Blackpool! The waiters are attentive without hurrying and the restaurant star is Salem – turn right at the door and right again – flowers on table everyday – glass kept full. Both swimming pools are good and Kemes (the older grey haired one) and the rest of the Pool guys are great. Get your pool towel cards from the bank – 10 dinar deposit for clean pool towel everyday and then deposit returned when you go. Get a mattress for the sunbed its only 80p a day for comfort! The beach bar is ok for a quick lunch but the pizzeria is much better with Mohsen the star waiter – remembered our preferred drinks after 1 day! Some people complain about the bar staff and queuing for drinks - ask a waiter and they will bring it to you – all you need do is smile and be polite and guess what they smile, are polite and get your drinks for you – yes you should tip - these guys get paid a pittance and giving them 1 dinar to bring you a drink is less than 50p! They all speak pretty good English and the three standouts in the evening are Sammi, Hedi and Said. They work their butts off and save you queuing with people who have no concept of queuing. When you hear how other people speak to them you will understand why sometimes they can look a little less than friendly. Reception staff all good and the guy in the bank comes alive if you remember to say please, thank you, how are you…etc instead of slapping down money and pointing! Animation team do a good job – always something to do if you want and put on a reasonable show in the evening – remember you’re at a hotel in Tunisia not Cesar’s Palace in Vegas - it is amateur and multi national entertainment but nonetheless entertaining. If you don’t like the show go for a walk or do something else don’t just moan that it’s not very good. Treat the staff with the respect that you would like to receive and you will have a fantastic time. Be rude and demanding and you will reap what you sow!
Great Location - Great Beach - Great Time!
See you again next year!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
El Mouradi Palace
#20 of 32 in Port El Kantaoui
3.5 of 5 stars 869 reviews
Hasdrubal Thalassa Hotel & Spa Port El Kantaoui
Hasdrubal Thalassa Hotel & Spa P...
#6 of 32 in Port El Kantaoui
El Mouradi Palm Marina
El Mouradi Palm Marina
#11 of 32 in Port El Kantaoui
4.0 of 5 stars 1,118 reviews

Been to El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui? Share your experiences!