“Brilliant Holiday” 4 of 5 stars
Review of El Mouradi Club Kantaoui

Save Saved
You added El Mouradi Club Kantaoui to your Saves list
El Mouradi Club Kantaoui
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Zone touristique El Kantaoui, Port El Kantaoui 4089, Tunisia   |
Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Port El Kantaoui
Blackpool
“Brilliant Holiday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Having been to Tunisia on various occasions, this hotel was brilliant as well as other hotels we have stayed in. Y are people never satisfied. Our Hotel Rep (Kareena) was more than helpful. On losing our Money Card on our second day, she was more than happy to help to retrieve our moneyand deserves a medal. The food was excellent although a bit repetitive, but we got it on a late deal, the rooms were very clean and beds were made every day. I would certainly recommend this hotel and as previous reviews have stated this is definitely a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Maidstone, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Having just returned and read the last two reviews I now know why there were more chiefs than indians for the last few days. This is Tunisia so standards maybe somewhat different, however all in all good value. the reception were extremely helpful and offered us several rooms (All Clean) until we decided what was best for us. Yes The bathrooms are Tired and need a drastic refurb but were cleaned everyday with clean, although thin, towels.; The sheets were also changed 3 or 4 times. The cleaning service was excellent and a suitable tip was given. Food -wise Ok if you liked Eggs Turkey and BBQd fish not my cup of tea but we always found something to eat but must say after a chat with our rep things appeared to improve. watch out for last nights food turning up at breakfast. Bar and pool service excellent with or without tips and had no problem taking drinks or food to bedroom.Overall could do with a shutdown for a week or two to refurb fittings etc.

Room Tip: choose rooms 600 onwards only 2 floors up but good views and quieter
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Were do I start travelled to this hotel looks great from the outside, we arrived late at night booked a Twin Room with Air Conditioning, Fridge, Bath, WC etc ALL INCLUSIVE. 1 minute to beach.
Well we got, Double room, Dirty Bathroom etc walls was covered in Human waste, Floors was filthy, Quilt with no quilt cover, Fridge was at temperature of 70F. Air Cond only works after June when the hotel turn it on. Food is bad. Raw Chicken part cooked chicken all stored uncovered together yes that's right we had food poisioning and gastrorenteritus.
Rep demand hotel DEEP clean room they never did, we had to do it ourselves, All the walls the floors coffee table etc. Long Blond 10inch hairs on my pillow etc I have 2inch brown hair.
Showed a new room which was a twin this smelt strong of cat wee perhaps from the Hotels cats freely roaming around. Thomsons gave this a 3 star in Tunisia it s a 4 star I give it a B & B Status perhaps a Youth Hostel rating to be fair

Room Tip: Take a good cleaning mop and bucket and some CIF with a cloth you will need it along with some antib...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Telford, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

this hotel was amazing, as it was my first time to tunisia and not having any idea what to expect ,i was thrilled with hotel and the wonderful welcome i recieved .the hotel is beutifully maintained and the staff are a credit to the owners of this hotel .

Room Tip: as it was my first time there at this hotel ,i can really say any room you get will be wonderful ,bu...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Milton Keynes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went early Jan 2013 through Holiday Hypermarket. I wanted somewhere that suited us and my 5 year old son. The hotel kids club only ran for 3 hours during our week and the watersports we found on arrival are only available from April onwards which was a great disappointment. We were All Inclusive. My partner who is usually very fussy about food found something to eat every meal time. There was a good choice and yes things were repetitive but arent they at home??.AI drinks were limited but you could buy others if wanted. Large bottles of water were available for about 1 dinar/50 pence from the bar. The family room was a good size and clean. The indoor pool is great and warm. Ideal for this time of year. We still found plenty to do ie Camel Ride, trip on Catamaran Albatros from the marina , land train into Sousse lots of walking. The walk from hotel to Port took about 20-30mins with little person. There were several small shopping centres near hotel ideal for bargains and presents and 2 shops within hotel. Tunisia is still quite cheap compared to Spain and Portugal. Will definately go again but not in High Season as hotel can take 2300 guests.

Room Tip: We had a room 933 away from main part of hotel which would be quieter when outdoor entertainment/sh...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
N.Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Where do I start? After reading some extremely harsh reviews, I was a little worried about staying here- how wrong I was! On arrival we had a cocktail reception, and checked in with the very friendly and helpful reception staff. Showed to our room- 458- and it was a lovely clean light room, perfect.
Went down for lunch and we were allocated a table for the week and our own waiter who was fab. They all work so hard in the dining room and always have a smile on their face! Food in the hotel was spot on, always loads and loads to eat and its always fresh.
We went on the Zulu trip and it was such good value for money, couldn't recommend it enough.
The port itself is lovely to have a wonder round, it took us about half an hour to walk there from the beach.
Now onto the beach! It was stunning, crystal clear water and loads of sunbeds. The waiters come onto the beach so if your too busy topping up your tan they can get a drink for you.
I'm actually still here now and due to fly out tonight but I really don't want to go home! Everyone I have met have been super friendly and helpful and I can't reccommend this hotel enough. I am booking for next year when I come home for 2 weeks.
Enjoy!

• Stayed January 2013
Port Talbot, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I went there in June 2011 and I travelled on my own. I was a bit nervous travelling to a country in north Africa on my own, but honestly I felt completely safe, the staff are be friendly and helpful, and being a customer services advisor, this is very important to me. The food was excellent and the entertainment was good too. I have just booked to again 19 weeks Saturday ( 8th June) and this time I am taking my mother who has never been to Tunisia before,. After reading some of he reviews I am glad they now have wifi, so my iPad will be taking a battering when I am over there!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Been to El Mouradi Club Kantaoui? Share your experiences!