Went early Jan 2013 through Holiday Hypermarket. I wanted somewhere that suited us and my 5 year old son. The hotel kids club only ran for 3 hours during our week and the watersports we found on arrival are only available from April onwards which was a great disappointment. We were All Inclusive. My partner who is usually very fussy about food found something to eat every meal time. There was a good choice and yes things were repetitive but arent they at home??.AI drinks were limited but you could buy others if wanted. Large bottles of water were available for about 1 dinar/50 pence from the bar. The family room was a good size and clean. The indoor pool is great and warm. Ideal for this time of year. We still found plenty to do ie Camel Ride, trip on Catamaran Albatros from the marina , land train into Sousse lots of walking. The walk from hotel to Port took about 20-30mins with little person. There were several small shopping centres near hotel ideal for bargains and presents and 2 shops within hotel. Tunisia is still quite cheap compared to Spain and Portugal. Will definately go again but not in High Season as hotel can take 2300 guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right alongside the beach, in the heart of the Port el Kantaoui tourism resort and next to a 36-hole golf course. Sousse is 10 km away, the airport of Monastir 25 km and Kairouan with its famous Mosque 60 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your El Mouradi Club Kantaoui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Hotel Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Port Kantaoui